shop lifter shot in family dollar

Why on earth would anyone risk their life to stop a guy from stealing some piece of crap from a dollar store anyway?

Most people I know who worked retail were always told never to try and stop a shoplifter

That guy with a cellphone was a threat.....he may have had a gun, he may have lunged at the officers....they had to do what they had to do to protect themselves.....
Protect themnselves from what might happen? By that thinking, next time you are out on the street eating an ice cream cone, maybe a cop will gun you down too for what you MIGHT do.

you are basically parroting anti-cop racist BLM talking points...why do you hate America?
Drop dead, idiot.

Why on earth would anyone risk their life to stop a guy from stealing some piece of crap from a dollar store anyway?

Most people I know who worked retail were always told never to try and stop a shoplifter
guess it is a matter of lively hood if the business you work for is your sole support.

I see people are getting dang tired of shop lifters.

the dude punched him first and repeadtely stole from the store. would this not be self defense>?

Dude acknowledged that the shooting was "egregious."

I'm sure his lawyer was happy that he said that to uniformed police officers conducting a criminal investigation. What part of shut the fuck up and never talk to the fuzz did he not understand?

I have no opinion about whether the shooting was justified but I do have an opinion about self-incrimination -- don't do it.

What good is that if you get shot trying to stop a thief from stealing a piece of crap that costs a dollar?
guess it is a matter of lively hood if the business you work for is your sole support. and why do people steal in first place? you know store owners like to eat.,

guess it is a matter of lively hood if the business you work for is your sole support. and why do people steal in first place? you know store owners like to eat.,
Any person who has ever worked retail is told not to accost shoplifters because an employee getting killed is far worse than a guy stealing a candy bar

If one punch is all that it was and it sounds like it was because he may not have been carrying a gun like the worker was, was it really necessary to shoot the shoplifter as many times as ten?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't know, don't care. Don't punch people. That's the definition of "fuck around, and find out".

Any person who has ever worked retail is told not to accost shoplifters because an employee getting killed is far worse than a guy stealing a candy bar
usually their told to call asset protection if one is around.

Forum List

Back