shooting victim dies after cops run him over in ohio

why was no one with him ? just leave him in street in the pitch dark? I smell the next blm buring and looting comming!

I want to know a few things not mentioned:

- with such a minor wound, why was he laying in the street?
- how fast was the officer driving when she hit him?

why was no one with him ? just leave him in street in the pitch dark? I smell the next blm buring and looting comming!
Black or white, there was a person laying in the street and with a bright white shirt on. He plainly shows in the dash cam, so how is it that this lady cop couldn't see him? Especially as she is LOOKING FOR A GUY LAYING IN THE ROAD.

The officer was Amanda Rosalas; sounds like she might be another illegal alien transgender hire from Central America by the Bidum Administration brought on for racial and gender equity. :smoke:

I want to know a few things not mentioned:

- with such a minor wound, why was he laying in the street?
- how fast was the officer driving when she hit him?
ya sorta like george floyd. a guy with huge nostrils suffocates. Go figure.

Black or white, there was a person laying in the street and with a bright white shirt on. He plainly shows in the dash cam, so how is it that this lady cop couldn't see him? Especially as she is LOOKING FOR A GUY LAYING IN THE ROAD.

The officer was Amanda Rosalas; sounds like she might be another illegal alien transgender hire from Central America by the Bidum Administration brought on for racial and gender equity. :smoke:
hmm depends on the location. she might not have seen him till she was up on him and couldnt stop.

No doubt she was in fear for her life. Did they release his criminal record yet? He could have been a member of a gang, and deserving of being run over.

Well some people won’t learn. If you are in trouble the last people you should call is the police.

You assume that she was told that he was laying in the street or that she wasn't watching something else...You lay in the street, you take your chances

No doubt she was in fear for her life. Did they release his criminal record yet? He could have been a member of a gang, and deserving of being run over.
The fact that they didn't say anything about a job-------and that was likely a shoot out among gang banger--I am going with criminal and his life is no loss to society.

The fact that they didn't say anything about a job-------and that was likely a shoot out among gang banger--I am going with criminal and his life is no loss to society.
Of course you are. You can't expect anything less from a trump supporter.

Are you scared? What is buring and comming? I`m not familiar with those words, home school.

Are you scared? What is buring and comming? I`m not familiar with those words, home school.
stfu

New Topics

Forum List

Back