Shooting spree in Missouri....waiting for details....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just heard that there was a shooting spree in rural Missouri.....no details yet.....

I'm looking for the guys name and other details , nothing yet . Think that the shootings were at 4 different locations , I don't know .

I have googled , found nothing of interest outside that there was a shooting , 9 dead including Alleged] murderer . I'm looking for names so I can speculate other details until actual detail can be reported .

I have googled , found nothing of interest outside that there was a shooting , 9 dead including Alleged] murderer . I'm looking for names so I can speculate other details until actual detail can be reported .

News wont release the names until next of kin are notified. Is a law.

agree Delta , I understand . Course I don't trust the media who doesn't like reporting names or race until or if they have to report .

Liberal news stations. Crossing their fingers. Hoping for a white tea party member.

Saw a headline that the old woman found dead was shooters mother. Don't know if that is confirmed.

too bad , and I think that the poor lady died of natural causes . If accurate thinking then the poor lady may have died of a heart attack after seeing what her kid had done . ----------------------- ALL SPECULATION of course .

Damn.

These mass kill everyone incidents are getting too common.

Our mentally ill citizens arent in facilities anymore. Society isnt crazier...our crazy is just free to roam.

Forum List

Back