Shooting spree in gun controlled Australia. Lives saved cause shooter was a bad shot...

So.....which Australian gun control law stopped this guy from simply walking into an elementary school, or it's equivalent, and murdering a bunch of children?

Ex says she warned police about gunman
Yeah, or K-Mart or a laundromat or a church...it was just luck I suppose.

Oooo...I've got a good one...which Australian vehicle control law stopped him from going over the speed limit on his way to carry out his rampage?!

So.....which Australian gun control law stopped this guy from simply walking into an elementary school, or it's equivalent, and murdering a bunch of children?

Oooo...I've got a good one...which Australian vehicle control law stopped him from going over the speed limit on his way to carry out his rampage?!

Wow......such a weak, inept post on your part....you can't address the truth of the thread, so you try to use lame.....really lame.....b.s. to avoid it....

Wow......such a weak, inept post on your part....you can't address the truth of the thread, so you try to use lame.....really lame.....b.s. to avoid it....
Your point is lame...it got the response it deserved.

Your point is lame...it got the response it deserved.

And still, a weak, inept post on your part........my point is valid, you can't deny it, you post that lame crap because you have nothing else...

It was not a shooting spree that randomly targeted innocent civilians or school children with a semi-automatic rifle. He only wanted to kill his ex before firing shots at a police station. Daniel King opened fire on ex-lover Stacey Taylor’s home in Marayong before firing shots at St Marys police station and eventually being shot dead outside Penrith police station. King was only armed with a 12-gauge shotgun, which is common in bird hunting.

Ms Taylor, who is 27 weeks pregnant with King's baby, said she told police about threats he made against her and their child, but no action was taken.

"The threats were saying that he actually hired a hit person to bash me and stab me in the stomach to make me lose my baby, so I wasn't pregnant anymore," she said.

Gunman who threatened woman before being shot by police 'suffered stroke after football injury'

Last edited:
It was not a shooting spree that randomly targeted innocent civilians or school children with a semi-automatic rifle. He only wanted to kill his ex before firing shots at a police station. Daniel King opened fire on ex-lover Stacey Taylor’s home in Marayong before firing shots at St Marys police station and eventually being shot dead outside Penrith police station. King was only armed with a 12-gauge shotgun, which is common in bird hunting.

Ms Taylor, who is 27 weeks pregnant with King's baby, said she told police about threats he made against her and their child, but no action was taken.

"The threats were saying that he actually hired a hit person to bash me and stab me in the stomach to make me lose my baby, so I wasn't pregnant anymore," she said.

Gunman who threatened woman before being shot by police 'suffered stroke after football injury'

And which Australian gun control law stopped him from walking into a school?

Forum List

Back