Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

the crap you posted is just that crap

the only information one could gain from

what you posted is that you are a

low IQ poster
Twelve ER doctors at Parkland Hospital all attested before the Warren Commission that JFK came into the ER with a
hole in the posterior (back) portion of his head. A hole due to a gun shot wound that came from the front of the president.
That gaping wound was patched over by the time JFK's body was taken to Bethesda for a show autopsy that fooled clowns like you.
You aren't presenting any facts that counter the testimony that counter the professional judgement of twelve impartial and unbiased physicians and are just insulting and name calling instead.

You also have made yourself moot and pointless. You also go on the list with other angry frustrated trolls and mentally disturbed losers.

--LOL

again with your mindless phony dribble

--LOL

the crap you posted is just that crap

the only information one could gain from

what you posted is that you are a

low IQ poster
Twelve ER doctors at Parkland Hospital all attested before the Warren Commission that JFK came into the ER with a
hole in the posterior (back) portion of his head. A hole due to a gun shot wound that came from the front of the president.
That gaping wound was patched over by the time JFK's body was taken to Bethesda for a show autopsy that fooled clowns like you.
You aren't presenting any facts that counter the testimony that counter the professional judgement of twelve impartial and unbiased physicians and are just insulting and name calling instead.

You also have made yourself moot and pointless. You also go on the list with other angry frustrated trolls and mentally disturbed losers.

LMAO! Except the actual physician who treated him, who said he was unaware of a hole or bullet hole in back of the President's head. Just like "ALL" the ER doctors said that he was shot in the front of the head...except the actual physician who said the wound was on the top of the President's head.

Honestly, I don't know why you feel so led to post such pablum.

The testimony of ER Dr. William Kemp Clark in front of the Warren Commission is there for anyone to see and I've even posted it. For anyone to deny the clear deliberate comments of Dr. Clark, and the other ER doctors who all saw JFK at Parkland hospital and testified to the WC about it is just making themselves a completely irrelevant joke.

The testimony of ER Dr. William Kemp Clark in front of the Warren Commission is there for anyone to see and I've even posted it. For anyone to deny the clear deliberate comments of Dr. Clark, and the other ER doctors who all saw JFK at Parkland hospital and testified to the WC about it is just making themselves a completely irrelevant joke.

The testimony of Dr. Clark completely refutes your argument, as you well know.

Everyone can go to https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf scroll down to page 25 and read the entire testimony for themselves. Dr. Clark didn't find a "gaping hole", he didn't see a hole or bullet hole in the back of the skull because he didin't even turn the body over ACCORDING TO HIS OWN TESTIMONY..

And Clark never told the Warren commission the bullet entered from the front of JFK’s head. Utterly destroying your claim.

Everyone can go to https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf scroll down to page 25 and read the entire testimony for themselves. Dr. Clark didn't find a "gaping hole", he didn't see a hole or bullet hole in the back of the skull because he didin't even turn the body over ACCORDING TO HIS OWN TESTIMONY..

the hole in the back of JFK head was about the diameter of a pencil

i have already posted pictures of it

And you are absolutely correct. This autopsy picture (John F. Kennedy autopsy - Wikipedia) proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. But, Dr. Clark never said there was an exit wound in the back of the President's head and that silly troll can't stop vomiting the made up crap that he copies from conspiracy theory sites. It's sad.

Last edited:
Others have debunked and crushed this claim of yours little guy.

Texas coroners were not allowed to determine the exact and precise cause of death to JFK (I wonder why) and his body was snatched away from Parkland Hospital by federal agents before a real and non politicized autopsy could be
performed. When the president's body got to Bethesda the physicians, nurses, coroners and other medical personnel could not believe that had happened to his body after leaving Dallas. JFK Parkland Hospital DOCTORS Page 2 the Grand Subversion
"As you will see in the Autopsy section, the massive wound in the back of President kennedy head described by most of the Dallas Doctors would magically become a massive wound in the Top of the Presidents head, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE:"
JFK AUTOPSY photos pictures HEAD SHOT WOUNDS John F Kennedy Assassination facts faked conspiracy cover up death Entrance Exit direction Dallas Doctors x-rays Bethesda page 1 Grand Subversion

Others have debunked and crushed this claim of yours little guy.

Eric the Troll doesn't have the intellectual honesty to read contrary points of view, so he puts people who refute his arguments on ignore. It's just another immature response of a troll.

Texas coroners were not allowed to determine the exact and precise cause of death to JFK (I wonder why) and his body was snatched away from Parkland Hospital by federal agents before a real and non politicized autopsy could be
performed. When the president's body got to Bethesda the physicians, nurses, coroners and other medical personnel could not believe that had happened to his body after leaving Dallas. JFK Parkland Hospital DOCTORS Page 2 the Grand Subversion
"As you will see in the Autopsy section, the massive wound in the back of President kennedy head described by most of the Dallas Doctors would magically become a massive wound in the Top of the Presidents head, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE:"
JFK AUTOPSY photos pictures HEAD SHOT WOUNDS John F Kennedy Assassination facts faked conspiracy cover up death Entrance Exit direction Dallas Doctors x-rays Bethesda page 1 Grand Subversion

Notice how Eric the Troll always links to a Conspiracy Theory websites instead of original source information? A sure sign he really knows nothing about this subject.

The Bethesda autopsy was not political

The experienced experts who performed the autopsy were simply on duty at bethesda

Bethesda was chosen by Jackie Kennedy while In route to DC she chose it from a list of possible option is.

They never claimed a hole on top of his head

So where’s that quote you claim Dr. Clark gave the Warren Commission about the gaping hole in the back of JFK’s head was an exit wound...?

Another interesting fact is that you failed to notice in the Dr.'s testimony that he testified that he never turned the President over to examine the back of the President's head, so your only point is the one on your head. You're a moronic troll with delusions of adequacy. You're have so quickly been reduced to substituting name calling and profanity for reasoned argument that you're not any fun at all. So, once again, feel free to crawl back under your bridge. I'm not wasting another second on your inconsequential postings.
Quote that claim. Any idiot knows one has to position a body in such a way as to observe the back of the head.

Did Arlen Specter mention this point to clarify Dr. Clark's comments? Nope! Dr. Clark unambiguously said he examined the wound in the back of Kennedy's head.
You are running out of straws.

Specter asked, "Was the President ever turned over while he was in the emergency room?"

Dr. Clark said, "Not in my presence; no sir."

Very clearly written on page 25 of the report. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...INGS-6/pdf/GPO-WARRENCOMMISSIONHEARINGS-6.pdf

And you are absolutely correct. This autopsy picture (John F. Kennedy autopsy - Wikipedia) proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. But, Dr. Clark never said there was an exit wound in the back of the President's head and that silly troll can't stop vomiting the made up crap that he copies from conspiracy theory sites. It's sad.

the evidence is out there proving him wrong

the troll simply remains willfully ignorant

Forum List

Back