Shooting for shots: West Virginia To Offer Guns As Prizes For Vaccinated Residents

W.V. isn't going to award guns. Residents who are vaccinated can be entered in a lottery. You can do the same thing in any 7-11 and not get a needle.

This is interesting.

West Virginia is having a lottery in August for everyone who has gotten at least one does of the vaccine.

Weapons will be some of the many prizes people can win if they get at least one dose.

Hopefully 1000 rounds are included.

How about a free lap dance from Hunters stripper baby momma for the first ,and a hummer for the 2nd

An autographed, used, and loaded hunter meth pipe?

This is interesting.

West Virginia is having a lottery in August for everyone who has gotten at least one does of the vaccine.

Weapons will be some of the many prizes people can win if they get at least one dose.

Whatever works. My grandpappy amassed quite a huge collection of Remington firearms as kickback "rewards" for ordering most of his company's chemicals through a single supplier. Also got a lot of free trips. Payola is as old as capitalism. Might as well let the little people get in on the action.

This is interesting.

How about a free lap dance from Hunters stripper baby momma for the first ,and a hummer for the 2nd

An autographed, used, and loaded hunter meth pipe?
I see Ohio did a neat thing. They have 5 different one million dollar drawings weekly for those vaxed and registered.

Diblasio is giving you a greasy farting burger and shit fries...........................Did you see that asshole eating that GD thing in front of the world. My wife was ready to puke. I post here so it takes a lot for me to puke.

This is interesting.

Don't laugh too hard...this has already been offered. I saw it in the news the other day...free lap dances for those who are vaccinated....unreal.o_O

This is interesting.

Don't laugh too hard...this has already been offered. I saw it in the news the other day...free lap dances for those who are vaccinated....unreal.o_O
I rarely ask for a link. you have one? lololol

Ohhh I get it, bring your vax card to the strip joint, spend 100 bucks in booze and get a lapper dancer.lolol

That is just pure fucking genius business sense.

Forum List

Back