Shooting at the DC Holocaust Museum

I'm glad we can finally forget all about the black Islamist fellow who shot the two Army recruiters and move on.

Ok, second try...

What is conservatism? Is what this murderer did today at the Holocaust Museum....representative of conservatism? How would he fit in to your ideas of what conservatism means to you...you who claim to be nonliberals or conservatives? Do you think the killer considered himself as a conservative or believer in conservatism?

I often see conservatives describe the lowliness of liberals or liberalism but never quite know what they stand for or what virtues conservatism has or conservatives have, that surpasses liberalism, honestly.

I'm glad we can finally forget all about the black Islamist fellow who shot the two Army recruiters and move on.

What does his race have to do with it?

Because he does not fit in with the liberal gun crazy shooter template.

And he has ties to Islamism.

How inconvenient.

Theres a liberal gun crazy shooter template? I wasn't aware of that. I think you might just be making shit up again, kiddo.

Actually, the #1 domestic terrorism thread was, and as far as I know, remains, the environnuts...

who are, of course, liberal in their tendencies.

While I agree that environuts are some of the most violent protesters I have witnessed, only about half have liberal views, those who are not violent, because liberals are inherently non-violent, if you like pigeonholing, violence goes against liberal ideals.

However, none of them have conservative views. Which makes them..what? Just plain Dems?

You are too binary again.

Gunman, guard shot at Holocaust museum - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

This is a thread for those who would like to talk about what happened at the Holocaust Museum today. The other one is for your flames to each other. Thanks!

When I saw that the shooter hated the Federal Reserve, was a white supremacist, was really into guns, and was retired military, I thought, "I guess the USMB just lost one of its posters."

What clever thing did you say when black Islamist fellow shot the two army recruiters?

Exactly. I'm suspicious when an NBC reporter uses the word "May" and uses "NBC" as a source.

If it's a white supremecist, that's one thing. But if the point is to make the connection between terrorism and the right that's another. It seems they went off about another incident recently....the abortion doctor thing? I can't remember, trying to tie it to the mainstream right, and it was all just a wash.

There's no need to "make" a connection. Both acts were motivated by religious and political beliefs in an attempt to engender fear into the general populace as well as those who make use of the facilites, either the Holocaust Museum or abortion clinics. The attacks are, by any definition, terrorism.

Nor is it about tying anything to the mainstream conservative/political right in this country...It's about the far right lunatic fringe. Although in some cases its growing increasingly difficult to distinguish between the two. Had the perpetrators been Muslim, or had Muslim sounding names, I have no doubt you would be singing a different tune. Just because the perpetrators were who grown religious wackos in no way changes the fact that they carried out acts of domestic terrorism.

Why is it the "White Supremacists" always try to prove they are soooooo very supreme by doing really, REALLY, fucking dumb things?

I mean even Coronel Sanders did not shoot up a museum!

Looks to me like the government's warning that the right wing fringe would get all stirred up due to the election of a Black POTUS is turning out to be correct.

Where are our resident NAZIs?

Why aren't they here applauding the recent attack on the holcaust museum and lauding Von Braum as a hero to their cause?

Looks to me like the government's warning that the right wing fringe would get all stirred up due to the election of a Black POTUS is turning out to be correct.

Where are our resident NAZIs?

Why aren't they here applauding the recent attack on the holcaust museum and lauding Von Braum as a hero to their cause?

Bullshit. One attack means nothing. The man is crazy. What I want to know is how he got any gun at all. He already served time for a previous crime. It was several years so had to be a felony, barring him from legally owning firearms.

I suspect the crackpot did it as his last Hurrah, hoping to die in the process.

Get back to us when this happens a bunch of times.

Using your logic we need to deploy the Army into our cities to protect us from all those Gangs that are terrorizing us.

He does sound like some of our very own right wingnuts:

• He complains on thearsenalofhypocrisy.com website, which is devoted to conspiracy theories about the government, about Jews having "control of America's money" as a result of the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, which established the nation's central banking system.
• He alleges a news media conspiracy to cover up President Obama's citizenship.
• He questions whether Army Gen. Tommy Franks, former commander of U.S. troops in Iraq, is "hiding something" about his religious affiliation.
Suspect in museum shooting was on anti-hate groups' radar - USATODAY.com

Using your logic we need to deploy the Army into our cities to protect us from all those Gangs that are terrorizing us.

Sport, you couldn't use my logic if it came with a ten week instruction course.

Your anger and unreasoned prejudices keep getting in your way.

Forum List

Back