Shoot Them On Sight?

So wait what are you trying to imply here Lakhota? You can no longer portray Brown as innocent so you are now turning to speculation about theoretical situations?

It's just a hypothetical question. Board racists have prejudged Michael Brown on everything else.

Yes, indeed you have.

Funny old shitting bull wants to claim board racist have prejudged Brown while the far left loons here do the exact same with the police officer.

Do the board racists think if another black kid had been shot under the same circumstances that Michael Brown would have been burning, looting, and rioting?

One wonders the circumstances, wherein one justifies the injuring of innocent people, because those doing the injuring are incapable of knowing better.

That is the species of reasoning known as Left-think friends. It is the advocacy of foreign ideas, which are hostile to principles that define America.

Shoot Them On Sight?

Very simply, it depends on what the law is for a given situation.

If police life is threatened, then it should be ok to shoot on sight, but only as a last resort when other methods have failed.
Absolutely agree. I'll also add that if any civilian life is threatened, weapon or no weapon, then officers should have a right to shoot when all else fails. For instance, if a dozen thugs are attacking an innocent bystander, and they won't stop despite officers orders, if there is only one or two officers, and backup may take awhile, officers need to do whatever it takes to stop the attack. In this case, deadly force may be the only option.

These are the same USMB members who compare President Obama to Hitler -- they are now in favor of Summery Executions for non-capital offense crimes.

Yeah, we have some real winners around here...

as usual you don't understand reality

you confuse preventive actions to stop criminal activity with punishment

I think if it will help restore order in a crime ridden area...then yes. Should give the cop that shot Brown a marksmanship medal. Scored a head shot while under attack. Of course it would be hard to miss the giant gourd on the perps shoulders.

But Rick perry is allowed to run around free?!?! If that isn't a travesty of justice, I don't know what is!!!

diversion at its silly worst

Having read posts from several USMB members suggesting that those who break curfew or are caught looting ought to be shot on sight, I think it is a discussion worth having.

Do you believe that law enforcement officers should have the authority to shoot people seen after curfew.....or seen looting?

If so......what do you think is the end game? What do you think would result?

If not......how should looters and curfew breakers be dealt with?

No, and why would anyone want to give the government the power to kill citizens like that? They should be arrested. Of course, if there are extenuating circumstances (such as the person draws a weapon, etc.), then okay, but ordinarily no.

I've gotten only a few straight answers to the question....thanks for those. I've gotten ZERO comments from proponents of "shooting on sight" regarding the end game.

Do the board racists think if another black kid had been shot under the same circumstances that Michael Brown would have been burning, looting, and rioting?

Based on his thuggish behavior on video, yes.

Not sure if the board racists (liberals) would agree.

Yes, indeed you have.

Funny old shitting bull wants to claim board racist have prejudged Brown while the far left loons here do the exact same with the police officer.

It's called fighting fire with fire. BTW, Michael Brown was unarmed and murdered for jaywalking.

Fire with fire? Why don't you just call it what it is...fighting with emotion and no facts? You have no fucking clue why he was shot but you still have run the entire legal process through your tiny little handicapped mind and already come to a conclusion in the case.

Having read posts from several USMB members suggesting that those who break curfew or are caught looting ought to be shot on sight, I think it is a discussion worth having.

Do you believe that law enforcement officers should have the authority to shoot people seen after curfew.....or seen looting?

If so......what do you think is the end game? What do you think would result?

If not......how should looters and curfew breakers be dealt with?

looters are scumbags LL.....there is a disaster or an incident like this....they use that as an excuse to grab a few things like TV's....they have nothing to do with what is happening....they are just a bunch of lowlifes who are exploiting a disaster or whatever to like i said ...grab a few things for the house....10 years minimum prison sentence....and you serve every fucking minute.....just being out after curfew is something different....

No, then? You say no to shooting curfew breakers and looters?

looters,they deserve to be shot,but no, mandatory prison time......curfew breakers?.....250.00 fine....if they dont go home than the fine plus a night in jail and a 500.00 bail for them to leave the next day.....

Based on his thuggish behavior on video, yes.

Not sure if the board racists (liberals) would agree.

Although I agree about his behavior on the video in the store, I still would never ever consider that to be a death penalty offense. Goodness! What is this? Saudi Arabia? I think that is horrible, and that it would be a HUGE mistake to give the police such power over us; not to mention that would totally violate OUR rights which are there to protect us from just such things!!! This is why we have a Constitution and such, so that the government can't just take our things or kill us at their whim! Really, if you would give them such leeway and power here, what is to stop them from doing other horrible things to us citizens for relatively minor eff ups? I understand the anger that people feel when they see that big bully strong-arming people, but I must say that I'm stunned that so many people would think it's okay to allow the police to just shoot citizens.

I've gotten only a few straight answers to the question....thanks for those. I've gotten ZERO comments from proponents of "shooting on sight" regarding the end game.

Probably because nobody but you and your strawman are calling for shoot on sight.

The end game is you and your ilk look like fucking idiot's. And that has been achieved.

These are the same USMB members who compare President Obama to Hitler -- they are now in favor of Summery Executions for non-capital offense crimes.

@halznut

It's been amazing that I've been agreeing with you and [MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION] for the past several days.

Apparently USMB conservatives only apply the Constitution to whites.

Imagine what these conservatives would say if it was a bunch of black people at the Bundy ranch instead of whites?

@halznut

It's been amazing that I've been agreeing with you and [MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION] for the past several days.

Apparently USMB conservatives only apply the Constitution to whites.

Imagine what these conservatives would say if it was a bunch of black people at the Bundy ranch instead of whites?

You should get tested for a brain tumor because you are getting dumber by the minute.

looters are scumbags LL.....there is a disaster or an incident like this....they use that as an excuse to grab a few things like TV's....they have nothing to do with what is happening....they are just a bunch of lowlifes who are exploiting a disaster or whatever to like i said ...grab a few things for the house....10 years minimum prison sentence....and you serve every fucking minute.....just being out after curfew is something different....

looters,they deserve to be shot,but no, mandatory prison time......curfew breakers?.....250.00 fine....if they dont go home than the fine plus a night in jail and a 500.00 bail for them to leave the next day.....

Really disturbing. Why not just adopt Sharia law then? As a matter of fact, I think according to Sharia law, they don't kill thieves, they just chop off their arms.

Really disturbing. Why not just adopt Sharia law then? As a matter of fact, I think according to Sharia law, they don't kill thieves, they just chop off their arms.

That'll do.

Excellent. You have stated your opinion. We agree in principle. Except, of course, for your pandering comment about deserving to be shot.

Forum List

Back