SHOCKING RACE stats! Blacks you think you are a victim of race!? Lol

Or just listen to people who grew up with them.

Grew up with them? You grew up with every black person on the face of the Earth?

I'm surprised you got to know anyone seeing how much you moved around.
I think black neighborhoods are pretty similar across America, mostly bad, some good? Why not keep it real?

You could say the same thing about Asian Neighborhoods, White Neighborhoods, or Jewish Neighborhoods.

They will all contain good and bad distributed along a curve.
But that’s not what I said

No, you're saying that based on the very tiny number of Black persons you claim to know (and I doubt that number is a positive integer), you believe Black people are all the same.

I was just mocking the sheer stupidity of that statement.
My tiny city almost looks like every city across America.. just listen to the experts. Stay away from the black guys, gonna raped, abused, or have no father for the baby.
I’m hoping they assimilate. But until then watch out

Grew up with them? You grew up with every black person on the face of the Earth?

I'm surprised you got to know anyone seeing how much you moved around.
I think black neighborhoods are pretty similar across America, mostly bad, some good? Why not keep it real?

You could say the same thing about Asian Neighborhoods, White Neighborhoods, or Jewish Neighborhoods.

No, you're saying that based on the very tiny number of Black persons you claim to know (and I doubt that number is a positive integer), you believe Black people are all the same.

My tiny city almost looks like every city across America.. just listen to the experts. Stay away from the black guys, gonna raped, abused, or have no father for the baby.

I've yet to be raped or abused by any Black guy ... not matter how many drinks I buy them.

Now you're just making me feel rejected.

have no father for the baby

To my knowledge, only one girl has ever claimed that...

la_vierge_au_lys.jpg

And I didn't believe her either.

I've yet to be raped or abused by any Black guy ... not matter how many drinks I buy them.

Are you a white female?

Are you a white female?

You're obsessed with labels, aren't you?

Are you a white female?

Is this dodge ball?

Are you a white female?

Is this dodge ball?

Do you have racial opinions about sports too?

Are you a white female?

Is this dodge ball?

In reference to how you answer questions? Maybe.. are you Jewish?

I just want to walk up the jail and say hey just let her out this is stupid and my brothers in blue would be like your right, let her out. This is stupid

A idiot started this thread and used math from the color of crime. His numbers are only repeated by the alt right. If you do a search all you get are alt-right and white supremacist links.

But let's get to the reality of how this saltine lie was developed and how the whites here misused this data.

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme
Philip N. Cohen PhD on October 17, 2016

Which is one reason the government collects the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), a large sample survey of about 90,000 households with 160,000 people. In it they ask about crimes against the people surveyed, and the answers the survey yields are usually pretty different from what’s in the crime report statistics – and even further from the statistics on things like convictions and incarceration. It’s supposed to be a survey of crime as experienced, not as reported or punished.

It’s an important survey that yields a lot of good information. But in this case the Bureau of Justice Statistics is doing a serious disservice in the way they are reporting the results, and they should do something about it. I hope they will consider it.

Like many surveys, the NCVS is weighted to produce estimates that are supposed to reflect the general population. In a nutshell, that means, for example, that they treat each of the 158,000 people (over age 12) covered in 2014 as about 1,700 people. So if one person said, “I was raped,” they would say, “1700 people in the US say they were raped.” This is how sampling works. In fact, they tweak it much more than that, to make the numbers add up according to population distributions of variables like age, sex, race, and region – and non-response, so that if a certain group (say Black women) has a low response rate, their responses get goosed even more. This is reasonable and good, but it requires care in reporting to the general public.

So, how is the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ (BJS) reporting method contributing to the racist meme above? The racists love to cite Table 42 of this report, which last came out for the 2008 survey.

table42-highlighted.jpg

What this shows is that, based on their sample, BJS extrapolates an estimate of 117,640 White women who say they were sexually assaulted, or threatened with sexual assault, in 2008 (in the red box). Of those, 16.4% described their assailant as Black (the blue highlight). That works out to 19,293 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men in one year – White supremacists do math. In the 2005 version of the table these numbers were 111,490 and 33.6%, for 37,460 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men, or:

everyday.jpg

Now, go back to the structure of the survey. If each respondent in the survey counts for about 1,700 people, then the survey in 2008 would have found 69 White women who were sexually assaulted or threatened, 11 of whom said their assailant was Black (117,640/1,700).

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme - Sociological Images

In short, the boy used fake math in his post. And don't bitch about me calling this cuck a boy after he starts a racist thread based on a lie.
You said you never say racist remarks
"Saltine lie" is definitely a racist remark

Let me quote the great Paul Essen.

" The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are violent makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else"

When whites have endured all these things at the hands of blacks in America, then and only then can white talk to us about them being victims of race. End of discussion for me.
Whites didn’t invent the enslavement and torture of blacks. Some whites are guilty of it. But you only choose to chastise and blame whites. Although you did say America, you are quick to blame whites worldwide.

Are you a white female?

Is this dodge ball?

NFL and American Track are racist--mostly/or all black

Forum List

Back