"Shocking" Poll finds Lying Lizzy Cheekbones leads St. Hillary the Inevitable

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As I've been saying for quite sometime now, Hillary will not be the Dem nominee in 2016. She's older than Methuselah, has more baggage than JFK and LGA combined and her vote for Iraq War and absence from the Daily Prog 2 Minute Hate on the Rich makes her a "Conservative" by modern Democrat (Communist) standards.

She's not getting the nomination

Shock poll Warren leads Clinton in Iowa N.H. WashingtonExaminer.com

"Populist groups cheering "Run Warren Run," today released 2016 election polls from Iowa and New Hampshire showing Sen. Elizabeth Warren ahead of dominant Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The YouGov poll of likely Democratic voters for MoveOn.org and Democracy for America also found that 79 percent want Warren and majorities support her anti-Wall Street positions.

Warren has said she doesn't plan to challenge Clinton, though several others have indicated that they are looking at a bid, including Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt"

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?

I agree Hillary wont run and/or wont get the nomination. She lacks that "new car smell." I also think Obama will push Deval Patrick to run.
It's the stale booze smell that did her in.

She might sober up and try, but, I don't think she can pull it off.

Well, they threw her out like a used up street tramp in 2008 when the shiny object came along. Looks like the infatuation with the 1/632 part native is the latest nickel in the nest.

How come "older than Methuselah" wasn't a benchmark in 1980? Or 1984? Or 2008?

Did people live longer then? Yeah that must be it.

I agree Hillary wont run and/or wont get the nomination. She lacks that "new car smell." I also think Obama will push Deval Patrick to run.

Won't get the nomination is unlikely, but possible. But won't run?

Oh, you so misread the cues on that one.

7172526450_a4458375a5_n.jpg

When you read the YouGov memorandum, you find this gem:

The results show that, after likely caucus goers and primary voters learn about ElizabethWarren’s biography and issue positions, not only do a stunning 79% say they want her torun, but, in both states, Warren ends up leading all other potential Democratic candidatesin a head-to-head ballot question.

Folks, this is a classic push poll. It was paid for by Moore-On.org, so that should not be surprising.

What is a push poll?

I'll give you an example:

Q: If it was discovered that Hillary Clinton throws puppies into rush hour traffic, and Elizabeth Warren cures cancer patients with the laying on of hands, who would you be more likely to vote for?

Read the memo here: New Polls in IA and NH Show Big Opening for Elizabeth Warren

You can see they front-loaded the rubes with Warren-friendly propaganda.

When you read the YouGov memorandum, you find this gem:

The results show that, after likely caucus goers and primary voters learn about ElizabethWarren’s biography and issue positions, not only do a stunning 79% say they want her torun, but, in both states, Warren ends up leading all other potential Democratic candidatesin a head-to-head ballot question.

Folks, this is a classic push poll. It was paid for by Moore-On.org, so that should not be surprising.

What is a push poll?

I'll give you an example:

Q: If it was discovered that Hillary Clinton throws puppies into rush hour traffic, and Elizabeth Warren cures cancer patients with the laying on of hands, who would you be more likely to vote for?

Read the memo here: New Polls in IA and NH Show Big Opening for Elizabeth Warren

You can see they front-loaded the rubes with Warren-friendly propaganda.
Gee that never happens.

Forum List

Back