Shocked Canadian...

Thought I saw him in a thread last week, but that may have been a necro-thread, didn't pay attention to the dates.

Haven't seen shockedcanadian for awhile...

...was looking for his take on Canadians not forfeiting banned firearms and the new Canadian lockdowns...

Hope he's on holiday and not enjoying the accommodations at a "hospitality bungalow"...
To the topic: He was a sort of 'special' person.

To the related topic: There are a few but it looks like Canada's Liberal party has jumped on the issue soon enough!

To the topic: He was a sort of 'special' person.

To the related topic: There are a few but it looks like Canada's Liberal party has jumped on the issue soon enough!

I appreciate the concern from the OP. I am still alive and well.

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am also not a "was a special person", I am an "is". Try as you might to discredit me, it seems Americans have wisely decided to take back many of their jobs from Canada and our quasi police state and kakistocracy economy.

Happy 2022!

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am also not a "was a special person", I am an "is". Try as you might to discredit me, it seems Americans have wisely decided to take back many of their jobs from Canada and our quasi police state and kakistocracy economy.

Happy 2022!
Glad you are ok bro.

Happy 2022!
Happy New Year ShockedCanadian!! Glad to hear from you and that you are OK.

Happy 2022!
good to hear from you

Forum List

Back