SHOCK POLL!! 91% dont care about global warming!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ask me how hard Im laughing tonight??!!! Been asking in this forum for years.......show us where the "consensus science" is mattering??

Guess what?

Its not......and skooks is right again, as usual. The AGW religion croons about how skeptics are people of a "cult".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

And how appropriate.......as the presidential election season starts tonight, we know one issue that is not on anybody's radar:coffee:

( DANG....PHOTOBUCKET IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!!!! )

By the way.........there are about 4.5 billion threads posted up by the AGW religion in this forum over the last several years. Almost all of them talk about temperatures.......glaciers........floods..........NOAA.........."academia says...."........"real scientists......"..............blah................blah............blah..............

Almost every single one dies out after a few posts.( don't take my word for is.....go check the first 10 pages of threads here )

At the end of the day though..............nobody is caring. These bozo's haven't moved the ball a single yard in the last 20 years............renewable energy is still a joke and ZERO people are calling congress to say get something done about global warming.

That's..................lOsInG :bye1:

Most Americans (85 percent) believe global warming is happening now, more than half (60 percent) perceive global warming as a great threat to themselves, and even more (88 percent) believe global warming threatens future generations, according to a TIME magazine/ABC News/Stanford University poll.

You are wrong when you say they are not worried about it. They are worried. There is a difference in believing GW is a threat, vs it's "worry" prioritization. Americans are more worried about terrorism, Chinese dominance, nuclear weapons development in other countries, etc.

Most Americans (85 percent) believe global warming is happening now, more than half (60 percent) perceive global warming as a great threat to themselves, and even more (88 percent) believe global warming threatens future generations, according to a TIME magazine/ABC News/Stanford University poll.

You are wrong when you say they are not worried about it. They are worried. There is a difference in believing GW is a threat, vs it's "worry" prioritization. Americans are more worried about terrorism, Chinese dominance, nuclear weapons development in other countries, etc.
ISKCON7.PNG

Global Warming
Warming Global

Settled science
science settled

Global Warming
Warming Global

Settled science
science settled
That is amazing. 5 of you guys gave the OP good ratings without knowing that the source of the OP was ill conceived. And that's the best response you can come up with?

Correct.......which means really, they don't care!!!:coffee:

Lets face it.....the only people who really worry about this all the time are 1) Folks with OCD on this 2) People who don't have any real responsibilities in life.:up:

Global Warming
Warming Global

Settled science
science settled
That is amazing. 5 of you guys gave the OP good ratings without knowing that the source of the OP was ill conceived. And that's the best response you can come up with?

I suppose people who get all hysterical about global warming science can take bows about the whole science dynamic in the media and academia.
But lets face it......it pretty much stands on its own as nothing really more than a hobby. Which is to say, the documented science isn't having any significant impact in the real world. If it was, renewable energy would be more than the joke it is in 2016 and the joke every reputable forecaster ( including the Obama EIA) says it will be in 2040!!

In other words, the science isn't mattering in the real world!! Only ting that matters to me in this forum!!!:rock::rock:

I have to admit that global warming is not something I think about very often. I also believe there is no sense in worrying about such a thing. I imagine that if something like that is happening, there is nothing WE are going to do to stop it.

Indeed.......you hit on the most laughable point of all!!! These dummies think their proposed solutions will work ( assuming warming is even happening which NASA says it isn't ) and there is absolutely ZERO proof!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I have to admit that global warming is not something I think about very often. I also believe there is no sense in worrying about such a thing. I imagine that if something like that is happening, there is nothing WE are going to do to stop it.

Indeed.......you hit on the most laughable point of all!!! These dummies think their proposed solutions will work ( assuming warming is even happening which NASA says it isn't ) and there is absolutely ZERO proof!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What solutions? Carbon credits? Ha-ha! That'll stop global warming in it's tracks, fer sure.

What solutions? Carbon credits? Ha-ha! That'll stop global warming in it's tracks, fer sure.

Correct again.........and carbon credit schemes these bozo's flaunt would lead to,....ready for this......a doubling of our electric bills!!!:ack-1:
Theres even a vid of Obama stating as much back in 2008!!:gay:

Global Warming
Warming Global

Settled science
science settled

No, what is amazing is I think the number is even bigger. I can remember prior to CLIMATEGATE that the comments sections on AGW stories usually ran about 50/50 between supporters and sceptics. After CLIMATEGATE that percentage changed to over 90% AGAINST the AGW propaganda. Now the overwhelming majority of respondents in a AGW story are laughing at the so called study that is being reported on.

The people are not as stupid as you would like them to be.

I hate myself for looking in here. My old line, tried and true. I all for clean air and water. Get China and India up to USA standards and get back to me.

I only worry Sun going to burn out and Mexicans taking dumps in Artichoke fields. I will not read more GW threads, I will not read more GW threads, I will not read more GW threads,

I hate myself for looking in here. My old line, tried and true. I all for clean air and water. Get China and India up to USA standards and get back to me.

I only worry Sun going to burn out and Mexicans taking dumps in Artichoke fields. I will not read more GW threads, I will not read more GW threads, I will not read more GW threads,

Indeed............its is pretty fuckking stoopid, isn't it???!!!:gay:

There is no global warming, it is a false premise that people do not care, for something that is not happening.

And if they want to save the earth and not pollute it, why are they manufacturing millions of solar panels to replace one conventional power plant?

If the earth is important why destroy land 100's of square miles at a time for solar panels when you only need a few acres that for a coventional power plant.

Why do they use more coal to build solar panels? Why do the demand that we increase the size of industry to build millions and millions of solar panels.

I guess they are just stupid useful idiots.

Forum List

Back