shithole--literally

....really you can't help them because it's more of a culture problem ...and as you can plainly see from the black racists on USMB::
--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/
--they DON'T need help--they are fine [ even with the evidence shown above, they still deny it !!!! ] ----according to the racists, there are no problems
--they [ black/Dem/leftists/ racists in America ] want to concentrate on BIGGER-major problems like cops defending themselves/Mr Trump saying the word ''lynching''/etc =all kind of dumbshit ---

You can help any groups of people and they to help themselves.

I'm not sure who you are blaming, but are you saying it's black racism instead of lib policies? Wasn't Charles Darwin the original modern racist of our times? He caused black genocide and the Holocaust. He supported eugenics. One of worst scumbags ever.
..the world has been trying to help Africa for decades--still no progress

....really you can't help them because it's more of a culture problem ...and as you can plainly see from the black racists on USMB::
--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/
--they DON'T need help--they are fine [ even with the evidence shown above, they still deny it !!!! ] ----according to the racists, there are no problems
--they [ black/Dem/leftists/ racists in America ] want to concentrate on BIGGER-major problems like cops defending themselves/Mr Trump saying the word ''lynching''/etc =all kind of dumbshit ---

I'm not sure who you are blaming, but are you saying it's black racism instead of lib policies? Wasn't Charles Darwin the original modern racist of our times? He caused black genocide and the Holocaust. He supported eugenics. One of worst scumbags ever.

So you're blaming the world? The way I look at it is to re-institute apartheid and set up a caste system for the poor to get better. Eventually, we want to grow some exportable baseball and basketball players. Make domestic service a choice again and chance to get out from worst living conditions. Maybe some of them can be exported as soldiers. It's a way to learn a trade.

--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/

So you're blaming the world? The way I look at it is to re-institute apartheid and set up a caste system for the poor to get better. Eventually, we want to grow some exportable baseball and basketball players. Make domestic service a choice again and chance to get out from worst living conditions. Maybe some of them can be exported as soldiers. It's a way to learn a trade.
.....if you get blaming the world out of that--you don't need to be on adult forums--go to the children's corner

--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/

.....if you get blaming the world out of that--you don't need to be on adult forums--go to the children's corner

No, I asked you who you are blaming? It sounded like you were saying it was black racism. You do not accept white racism? I'm for setting up white rule in Africa again, but not for exploitation.

--the whites caused it/
--the whites are evil/

No, I asked you who you are blaming? It sounded like you were saying it was black racism. You do not accept white racism? I'm for setting up white rule in Africa again, but not for exploitation.
yes--the blacks ARE racist

yes--the blacks ARE racist

Maybe some are, but they're not the cause for the problems. The cause was there wasn't a system of leadership or political rule set up there. It can be fixed, but it would take time for outsiders to rule there again. For example, Donald Trump can fix things over there. Obama can not.

Forum List

Back