Shit.. what do I do?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Jesus is blessing me, in Idaho I really am considering going to Florida..

And dive off the sunset bridge..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

I put my car for sale on craigslist, its three days to Florida..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

The devil wants me bad..

I keep waking up and all these damn checks outside my door , I was trying to be a bear and ignore it .

Damn

Wow, this post explains a lot about you... just go for it man, whatever it is just do it!

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

Hoped on a bus to Casper Wyoming..to find God

Maine? I never been to Maine yet in two years..

I could drive my little car to Vegas, but?

Decisions, decisions.

Damn

Two years ago I lit up a chain saw in Charlotte North Carolina and threw it at a fork lift.. and said I had enough.

I didn't know he was lost.

I have 5 grand to my name now,

Damn

I didn't know he was lost.

Exactly..

I have been around the damn country in two years made it to Charlotte to Oregon..

Now it's time to go to Florida

You dont know how long It took me from Charlotte North Carolina to the coast of Oregon..

I seen everything in between, all nice people

A time for everything under the sun

Your kind of scaring me bear. I've known 4 people that have committed suicide and believe me it isn't just your life. Maybe you're just messing around but if you're not talk to somebody.

Damn

HE FOUND YOU!! Go to Church, sit at the back and LISTEN. And no bloody interrupting.

Greg

Yeah Bear, you have to stick around for the fireworks when Trump gets reelected.

Imagine the hilarity you will miss.

New Topics

Forum List

Back