Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting

China probably is lying, however, I don't think South Korea is lying, and they did a pretty good job on containing the virus.

Clearly China is hiding their actions away and getting cover from leftist allies in the media.

Report from a coworker who keeps in touch with his family in China. A high rise in Wuhan that had a couple dozen cases was cordoned off and the people in the building literally starved to death. So to get at a few dozen cases several hundred people were killed and then burned. The deaths reported only involved the virus and not the collateral damage....this is what China is bragging about?

JO
I have a relative with Chinese in-laws from Wuhan. They say that their father had been quarantined for three months, and he has brother in the police that stops by and gives him food. He has no idea how anyone else is getting food...

China probably is lying, however, I don't think South Korea is lying, and they did a pretty good job on containing the virus.
And our numbers are far closer to South Koreas than Italy.

Thank Trump!

Funny how people are quick to jump on China's lies, but Trump's get ignored! :rolleyes-41:
[/QUOTE]
What lies? Trump has been completely transparent and honest.

Forum List

Back