'She's Toast': Trump Slaps Down Nikki Haley's Attempt to Reach Out

The best thing that could happen to Nikki Haley. Gets her one step closer to losing that Trump stink.
She'll be interesting to watch going forward. The Trump stink will keep some Republicans away, and her recent comments make her a Hitler Venezuelan Deep State Swamp commie with the Trumpsters.

McConnell tried to straddle the party and it didn't work. I guess she'll give it a try too. Good luck with that.
Trump broke the party. They knew he would. They told us so, in 2016. The same Senators and also rans that then later excused and enabled any unethical and criminal behavior told us this would happen. Go find the video. Rubio...Graham...Cruz...

I... I don't even know what to say about this. This is irony wrapped in so much convoluted scheming and self dealing that i don't even know if there is a word for this. And they continue to kiss the ring. It's theater of the absurd. We are officially in a David Lynch movie.
It is tough to put into words. The best way I can get my head around it is to look to history, and that makes things clearer.

One person truly can cause grave damage to a country. But it really isn't about them -- it's about (a) the conditions that allowed them to rise and (b) all those who enable them, for whatever personal reasons they have.

Then it makes sense to me. I just never thought we would see this again.

Forum List

Back