She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

I bet she will go democrat. They will sweet talk her because of her purely irrational and unadulterated hatred of trump. They want her.

She might have stood a chance if she just kept her childlike hatred of trump to herself and ran her campaign on principal and values and America. But she went for the cheap ass angle of "I hate trump" and people said "uh, you don't care about America or Americans as much as your hatred for trump? Yeah we don't want your ass".

If she runs for president she will be lucky to not get voted off the island first.

I bet she will go democrat. They will sweet talk her because of her purely irrational and unadulterated hatred of trump. They want her.

She might have stood a chance if she just kept her childlike hatred of trump to herself and ran her campaign on principal and values and America. But she went for the cheap ass angle of "I hate trump" and people said "uh, you don't care about America or Americans as much as your hatred for trump? Yeah we don't want your ass".

If she runs for president she will be lucky to not get voted off the island first.
She’s not going to switch to the Democrat Party. They don’t want her. They used her for the Jan 6 Committee and now they’re done with her.

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

Good. The Democrats could STAND a major-league shift back towards the Center again, and Liz could do great service to the Republic by facilitating that.

Good. The Democrats could STAND a major-league shift back towards the Center again, and Liz could do great service to the Republic by facilitating that.

Or she could run as an Indie or a Centrist. There are lot of Pubs out there, not to mention Indies and old Dems, who would throw their lot in with a true Centrist.

She and Kinzinger might even consider launching that Third Party that never worked-out well in America before... perhaps now's the time.

Entirely possible that we'll see a schism in the Republican Party over the next two years... Liz might be part of that, along with Mike Pence, Mitt, Liza and others.

I'm sure that cross-overs even from the Whig Republican Know-Nothing party would be welcome, as sanity begins to re-surface over there as well.

If nothing else a major third-party expedition would split the Republican vote in 2024 and prevent Rump from regaining power if he escapes indictment.

Real Republicans might very well fall on their swords until the Rumpian Threat has passed, then come back out swinging again to smack-down the Dems.

Putting the Republic and the Constitution ahead of their own political well-being and thereby earning the eternal thanks of true Americam patriots.

Putting the Republic and the Constitution ahead of the Personality Cult of the Orange Baboon-God.

Last edited:
Wow! In 6.5 years Lizzie increased her wealth as a 'public servant' by $36 Milion dollars...

Why do magaturds assume Independents have their back? They do this dog and pony show every four years. Then, when they lose, they go back to shitting on independents
Well, currently polls show Latinos, blacks, and independents are fleeing the Democrats....which is not the same as 'having the Republicans' backs'.

You only count on polls when they favor your tribe. Like every single fucking time.
Actually I never count on polls. As a jounalism major I learned how easy it is to manipulate polls to literally deliver any outcome you want them to.

Democrats used to govern based on polls. In the last decade they have ignored polls and constituents in favor of doing any damn thing they want to. Cheney had that in common with Democrats...and it cost her ... as it will the Democrats when the predicted Red Wave hits this November.

Actually I never count on polls. As a jounalism major I learned how easy it is to manipulate polls to literally deliver any outcome you want them to.

Democrats used to govern based on polls. In the last decade they have ignored polls and constituents in favor of doing any damn thing they want to. Cheney had that in common with Democrats...and it cost her ... as it will the Democrats when the predicted Red Wave hits this November.
We'll see. :dunno:

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

She lost to a candidate who called Trump every name in the book until she realized she could sell herself out like a whore for a paycheck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back