She's obviously thinking of running as a DEMOCRAT

She just twittered out big praise for SCOTUS on the abortion thing.... the shitlibs would just as soon fling her off a cliff and then go celebrate at a book burning.

She's a rape victim, looking for a perpetrator with a 19" orange cock, with nobody to help her.

:boo_hoo14:
You’re a sad case! Trying to hijack the thread to the ‘Rubber Room’?

She got roasted by a bunch of idiot-blind motherfucking partisan twats (please insert more foul insults at your discretion).

Partisanship is killing this country. Partisans are killing this country. The lesser-of-two-evils con is killing this country.
That was fairly ignorant and childish.

Let’s see how the Trump Republicans do this fall. It should be interesting, like a new soap opera where everyone’s a little crazy! :popcorn:
I think it depends on where they stand on specific issues pertaining to the economy and public safety.

Cheney will never run as a Dem.

Independent maybe.

Or better still start a new SANE version of the Republican Party.

“The New Republican” party?

I’m mentioning her name only, you are curious to her next steps. Unclear why you’re so enthralled with her!
Her next steps are discussed in the OP. I’m responding.

Is the original poster enthralled with her? Why don’t you go ask him the same question you’re asking me if it bothers you so much.

After losing in a landslide in Wyoming, totally rejected by Conservatives / Trump supporters, Liz Cheney has announced she has started a new Anti-Trump group and is considering a run for the WH in 2024.

Of course - as a Republican after you lose in a landslide because of your anti-Trump stance, what do you do?

You double-down on your TDS / Trump hatred / persecution & announce you're running for President.

View attachment 683665

Obviously Liz didn't get the message...or is delusional. She did, after all, compare herself to Lincoln & Grant in her concession speech.

Liz is also, obviously, going to run as a Democrat, as she has no more place in today's GOP or with Conservatives.

Still, after the 6 Jan Committee concludes (& Trump wins the GOP nomination thanks to Biden's DOJ & FBI), Democrats will have no use for her.

She is certainly treacherous enough to be a Democrat.

Her next steps are discussed in the OP. I’m responding.

Is the original poster enthralled with her? Why don’t you go ask him the same question you’re asking me if it bothers you so much.
I know, why my question

Forum List

Back