She's just playing everybody

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Or maybe waiting for the heat to die down from the book.

Or both.

Maybe longer than 9 more days for Palin - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

“There is still time, Sean, and I think on both sides of the aisle you’re going to see people coming and going from this race,” she said. “In the Republican race, in this primary, I think people are still going to be coming and going because there is still time. And I’m still one of those still considering the time factor.”

Hannity asked if her if she didn't need to make a decision by November.

Her response: "You do, legally you do, because you have start getting your ducks lined up to have your name on these ballots."

She added: "This is going to be such an unconventional election cycle. ... Mark my word, it is going to be an unconventional type of election process.”

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Or both.

“There is still time, Sean, and I think on both sides of the aisle you’re going to see people coming and going from this race,” she said. “In the Republican race, in this primary, I think people are still going to be coming and going because there is still time. And I’m still one of those still considering the time factor.”

Her response: "You do, legally you do, because you have start getting your ducks lined up to have your name on these ballots."

She added: "This is going to be such an unconventional election cycle. ... Mark my word, it is going to be an unconventional type of election process.”

I seem to recall that a couple of months ago Palin said she would make a decision by September. Now it's Sept, and she's announcing that she will make a decision by November?

Men have a name for women who play that kind of game.

May I be so bold as to offer my editted version for what Palin is doing?

She's teasing everyone with a crock of shit. That's makes here a crock teaser.

Or both.

She just played you like a fiddle...i'm sure she appreciates the free attention ;)

Or both.

The only people she is playing with is the morons on the left that constantly follow her around like the paparazzi, like the amoral author that stalked Palin and her family to the point of renting an adjacent house.

You are the one obsessed with Palin. Everyone conservative I know could careless, it is the left that constantly analyzes every word with childlike anticipation of a gaffe or embarrassing statement.

You should be more concerned with Obama dismal re-election than what Palin is doing. I'm sure you were the first to read that book too. I hear it accuses Palin of having a fetish for black men, real classless shit.

Your obsession and hatred of Palin is pathetic.

• Banned

Or both.

She just played you like a fiddle...i'm sure she appreciates the free attention ;)

Yeaaaaah. That's what we need in the White House. Drama Llama Narcissists who feed on attention. Go, YOU!!

Or both.

I seem to recall that a couple of months ago Palin said she would make a decision by September. Now it's Sept, and she's announcing that she will make a decision by November?

And you're hanging on every word. What does that make you? :eusa_eh:

Or both.

Yeaaaaah. That's what we need in the White House. Drama Llama Narcissists who feed on attention. Go, YOU!!

I knew you would know I was right and not like my post ;)

Oh and I don't want sara palin as my president or vice president so you can get that false assumption out of here ;)

Or both.

Yay!! Wait..........we already have one of those, don't we??? Whoops!!

I knew you would know I was right and not like my post ;)

Oh and I don't want sara palin as my president or vice president so you can get that false assumption out of here ;)

Palin has certainly driven up Xanax sales to libs....

Yay!! Wait..........we already have one of those, don't we??? Whoops!!

We do but I wasn't going to go there. No need to really ;)

lets get this thread to page 3 so they can keep talking without seeing my post :lmao:

Or both.

And you're hanging on every word. What does that make you? :eusa_eh:

Hardly.

The first I heard of it was when I came here. The only thing I find interesting (in an abnormal psychology kind of way) is how Palin SWOOPS into to areas where the candidates are at the moment in some kind of weird effort/desire to steal away some of the spotlight from the people who have declared themselves to be candidates. I mean, remember when she "resumed" her bus tour of historic American sites and went to the Iowa State Fair while the candidates were there. Strange! And, by the way, what historic American site is in Iowa? She never did explain that.

Yeah. Reading the morning headlines equals 'hanging on every word.'

I read the Rogue book last night. She's not going to be President. I will be very surprised if she runs. I don't think she has the balls, and most everybody knows where the bulk of the bodies are buried.

Or both.

I seem to recall that Obama was all for the public financing system and once he was a shoe in for the nomination, he opted out....in a way, he punted

Does that make him punt teaser?

I read the Rogue book last night. She's not going to be President. I will be very surprised if she runs. I don't think she has the balls, and most everybody knows where the bulk of the bodies are buried.

It is disgusting how the left has constantly denigrated and attacked this woman.

You were up in arms over the treatment of poor candidate Obama, but were silent when the left made sick accusations that Palin's child was a product of incest or one of the countless classless conspiracy theories that were purported.

You have an obsession and it is pathetic. That book shows the level to which the left has sunken. But you keep siding with these moral-less morons. :clap2:

You read a whole book?

Congratulations.

Forum List

Back