'She's going to lose': Dems brag redistricting dooms conservative Illinois freshman Mary Miller

she once quoted Hitler i believe. she had it coming

Amazing! I can never resist laughing like hell when somebody supposedly elected to, appointed to or hired for a supposedly responsible position, publicly starts the new job with wild public speech or action. Quoting Hitler with anything but condemnation is a really dumb move for a first term representative. I look at all first termers like kids, think children should be seen but not heard, at least until able to speak and act responsibly in public, knowing the effect and impact their words and actions will have on their career and the stakeholders in their position. Maybe she'll start a school for the new Hitler Youth after the next election. I am sure she can call on her new friends in the ultra-right.

Amazing! I can never resist laughing like hell when somebody supposedly elected to, appointed to or hired for a supposedly responsible position, publicly starts the new job with wild public speech or action. Quoting Hitler with anything but condemnation is a really dumb move for a first term representative. I look at all first termers like kids, think children should be seen but not heard, at least until able to speak and act responsibly in public, knowing the effect and impact their words and actions will have on their career and the stakeholders in their position. Maybe she'll start a school for the new Hitler Youth after the next election. I am sure she can call on her new friends in the ultra-right.
"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society?"
Hilary Clinton

"Society’s needs come before the individual needs."
Adolph Hitler

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society?"
Hilary Clinton

Adolph Hitler
Thomas D. Kuiper was one of the first to publish the purported Hillary quote in the printed media when he released his book I’ve Always Been a Yankees Fan: Hillary Clinton in Her Own Words in 2006, but he also failed to provide evidence dcoumenting that she had uttered the phrase. In fact, shortly after the publication of Kuiper’s book, several media outlets criticized the author for fabricating some of the quotations he included. Although Kuiper’s publisher (World Ahead Publishing) defended the book from “liberal” attacks, on 18 April 2006 Kuiper appeared on CNN’s Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer and admitted that he could not verify all of the “Hilliarisms” he used in his book (and that his standard was that he included whatever he “believed” to be true):

“Everything in the book, I believe it to be true, but since I wasn’t there, I can’t verify that it’s 100 percent true.”

Only when it comes to health, the public overrides society.

Illiniois is a prime example of gerrymandering on theleft. So when a democrats claims thatit only happens in red states, tell them to STFU

Thomas D. Kuiper was one of the first to publish the purported Hillary quote in the printed media when he released his book I’ve Always Been a Yankees Fan: Hillary Clinton in Her Own Words in 2006, but he also failed to provide evidence dcoumenting that she had uttered the phrase. In fact, shortly after the publication of Kuiper’s book, several media outlets criticized the author for fabricating some of the quotations he included. Although Kuiper’s publisher (World Ahead Publishing) defended the book from “liberal” attacks, on 18 April 2006 Kuiper appeared on CNN’s Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer and admitted that he could not verify all of the “Hilliarisms” he used in his book (and that his standard was that he included whatever he “believed” to be true):

“Everything in the book, I believe it to be true, but since I wasn’t there, I can’t verify that it’s 100 percent true.”

The reality is that Hillary never has lived for anything but herself. Hillary is overrated by a mile and would be nothing if not for her husband and Ross Perot. There are many people in this nation who would be good political administrators who are destroyed in the beginning of their potential careers by the swamp elites and establishment. She had her chance. Twice for the big ticket. Many don't get that. But the scuttlebutt is that she shielded Bill from all of his dalliances and abuses and was owed. The Democratic Party may have feared she would say something about it.

Snopes ?

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

Hilary Clinton

Adolph Hitler
Hillary lost to trump by about the same as trump lost to Joe. Hitler is dead and nobody misses him.

Hillary lost to trump by about the same as trump lost to Joe. Hitler is dead and nobody misses him.
Amazing. You did a couple paragraphs denigrating a Republican quoting Hitler and used two sentence to blow off one made by Hillary Clinton.

Amazing. You did a couple paragraphs denigrating a Republican quoting Hitler and used two sentence to blow off one made by Hillary Clinton.
She well worth keeping in the rearview mirror and avoiding looking back.

I remember someone on here claiming recently that White 6 was a conservative, and when I called the person out on it and pointed out what a loathsome leftist troll he is, they got all indignant and insisted I was mistaken. Lol. I wish I could remember who it was.

Forum List

Back