"She's Breaking Up, Captain!"

Scotty-power-meme.jpg

Mathews is a dope. It was pretty apparent after his comment that he feared if Sanders won he would be taken outside and shot for not supporting him... any a way similar to Cuba or something. Reminded me of the kind of comment some posters on this forum would make.

This is nothing more than the centralist or conservative demo says that Bernie is to far on the left

This is like David Duke running for president as a demo and then running for repub as the president. Some people are going to be saying

not on my watch

Matthews makes a valid point and is willing to discuss it and it will be discussed but in the end there can only be one

Yes it will be interesting as the decision will boil down to 4 more years of Trump or a real lefty

let the chips fall where they may as Trump has arose the anger of many which is quite foolish

personally it will be hard for Bernie to get his agenda thru Congress so it will be mostly executive decisions

Bernie Sanders the 46th president

I wonder who is sweating more repubs or demos

Mathews is a dope. It was pretty apparent after his comment that he feared if Sanders won he would be taken outside and shot for not supporting him... any a way similar to Cuba or something. Reminded me of the kind of comment some posters on this forum would make.
Sanders supporters are prone to violence and Fascism

This is nothing more than the centralist or conservative demo says that Bernie is to far on the left

This is like David Duke running for president as a demo and then running for repub as the president. Some people are going to be saying

not on my watch

Matthews makes a valid point and is willing to discuss it and it will be discussed but in the end there can only be one

Yes it will be interesting as the decision will boil down to 4 more years of Trump or a real lefty

let the chips fall where they may as Trump has arose the anger of many which is quite foolish

personally it will be hard for Bernie to get his agenda thru Congress so it will be mostly executive decisions

Bernie won't even be the nominee, it's Billionaire Bloomberg

Sanders supporters are prone to violence and Fascism

giphy.gif

not on my watch

Bernie won't even be the nominee, it's Billionaire Bloomberg

But it'll be a rather embarrassing and hard thing to explain as Bernie keeps winning all the caucuses!

The Left have finally gone full bore mad with TDS.

giphy-4.gif

Now all we need is a leftie to lecture us on the importance of thier establishment press and how bernie is a threat to our democracy.....pfft lol

Bernie Sanders went ballistic at NBC and MSNBC execs ahead of the Democratic debate this week — jabbing one top TV exec repeatedly in the face with his finger and accusing the networks of offensive negative coverage.

Surging Sanders stormed through the walk-through for the Las Vegas debate, singling out one top producer at the end and aggressively sticking his finger in his face. One shocked witness said, “Bernie marched right up to NBC and MSNBC’s head of creative production and began jabbing his finger right in his face, yelling, ‘Your coverage of my campaign is not fair . . . Your questions tonight are not going to be fair to me.’ ”

Sanders did not hold back as he continued to rant about MSNBC coverage. According to the witness,
https://pagesix.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-calls-out-msnbc-over-campaign-coverage/

Forum List

Back