Sheryl Crow, David Crosby, Rufus Wainwright, Jimmy Buffett, and Joe Walsh are performing at a virtual fundraiser for Joe Biden tomorrow night

But maybe he will virtually sniff Cheryl's hair. I hear she has nice smelling hair. It's probably worth watching just for that.

I always thought Crow leaned conservative ?
I think she does lean conservative. She probably just doesn't like trump because he is a lying sleaze and there is nothing conservative about him. He actually has no political values (conservative or liberal), as you can tell by his record of donations since he started spending his dad's money, investing and taking bankruptcies.

i cant wait to not watch it!

bunch of washed-up liberals...and Biden!

I'm 65. Those people are great. Saw Joe at an Eagle concert a few years ago. He was still great.
there should be term limits for musicians!

But maybe he will virtually sniff Cheryl's hair. I hear she has nice smelling hair. It's probably worth watching just for that.
you're right. i'll be on the lookout. dont watch. i'll see it and update you

i cant wait to not watch it!

bunch of washed-up liberals...and Biden!

Has Beens all of them.

Old washed up. burned out has-beens.

The Biden campaign must be pandering to the pothead vote.
and the gay vote. Rufus Wainwright is an LGBT man

Cant wait to see how this works.
Will the crowd roll in after biden leaves the building or will biden speak to an empty coliseum once the big show is over?
Biden will play maracas with Rainbow Elon!

EY-8SkUU4AAfV4A

Cant wait to see how this works.
Will the crowd roll in after biden leaves the building or will biden speak to an empty coliseum once the big show is over?
I can't wait to see how it works either, but if it is a virtual concert, what coliseum are we talking about?

Forum List

Back