Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Barack Obama Over Executive Amnesty

All of us citizens should get together and SUE HIM. and put him in his place. But you go Joe, :clap2:someone is looking out for We the people in this country because Obama never has.

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, November 21, 2014, 8:46 AM
View attachment 34233

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County sued Barack Obama over his unconstitutional executive amnesty today.
Sheriff Joe filed the suit in US District Court for the District of Columbia.
Freedom Watch reported:
(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the executive order President Barack Obama has signed effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Sheriff Arpaio’s lawyer is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, former federal prosecutor and founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. Mr. Klayman recently succeeded in obtaining a preliminary injunction against the National Security Agency for having unconstitutionally accessed the telephonic metadata of nearly all American citizens. See Klayman v. Obama, et al (Civil Action No. 13-cv-851), filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Upon filing the complaint, which is styled Arpaio v. Obama, et al. before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Civil Action No. 14-cv-1966), Sheriff Arpaio issued this statement:

ALL of it here:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Barack Obama Over Executive Amnesty The Gateway Pundit
Good for Joe.

AmericanFirst
Uh yeah, he does such good work ...

I lived there. He actually doesn't do much at all but hey, since you're a big fan, would you mind posting the results of his investigation into Obama's birth certificate?

Thanks just ever so much.

do you like being a sheep? Were you even born during Reagan? Do you ever think for yourself or are you just a parrot for the DNC?

I first met Reagan in 1977. I voted for him in 1980 and 1984, and served as active duty military under him during his entire Presidency and beyond. I saw the military miraculously transformed under his leadership. He is on my Top Ten Heroes of All Time list, in third place, behind my dad and Abraham Lincoln.

Reagan would be embarrassed at the condition of the conservative movement today, just as I am.

By the end of Reagan's presidency, he barely recognized his own wife. He was far to gone by that time to be embarrassed by anything. I'm sure you thought it was appropriate that his wife called fortune tellers into the white house to help determine policy for the last couple of years.

All of us citizens should get together and SUE HIM. and put him in his place. But you go Joe, :clap2:someone is looking out for We the people in this country because Obama never has.

SNIP:
View attachment 34233

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County sued Barack Obama over his unconstitutional executive amnesty today.
Freedom Watch reported:
(Washington, D.C., November 20, 2014) Today, in response to the executive order President Barack Obama has signed effectively granting amnesty to about a half of the illegal aliens currently in this country, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona filed a lawsuit to enjoin this unconstitutional act. This lawsuit can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Sheriff Arpaio’s lawyer is Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, former federal prosecutor and founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. Mr. Klayman recently succeeded in obtaining a preliminary injunction against the National Security Agency for having unconstitutionally accessed the telephonic metadata of nearly all American citizens. See Klayman v. Obama, et al (Civil Action No. 13-cv-851), filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Upon filing the complaint, which is styled Arpaio v. Obama, et al. before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Civil Action No. 14-cv-1966), Sheriff Arpaio issued this statement:

ALL of it here:

LOL

Congress probably will sue Obama over his executive order- and that will be a case that the courts will hear.

Arpaio is just looking for more time in front of microphone.
You're behind the times. Congress has already sued Obama.

Just exactly how do you think that will work out for them? Hillary will be president long before that case makes it to court.

The only thing the employer mandate extension EO and this latest EO have in common is that both crises were deliberately caused by Republicans to force Obama into taking action. They could have easily passed an extension for the employer mandate, with the same ease they kept passing extensions of the Bush tax cuts. But they chose not to so as to force a constitutional crisis.

If Obama had allowed the employer mandate deadline to pass, great harm would have been done to the business community. This was harm the GOP House chose to inflict on the business world just to score points against Obama. Obama chose not to play that stupid fucking game. The House has demonstrated it is willing to play games for their own political advantage even if it comes at the expense of the good of the country.

The House could have passed the Senate's immigration bill long before the elections, but they chose not to because they have allowed themselves to be held hostage to a very small bigoted minority.

You rubes are being played.

My oh my how the far left propaganda will flow from this one..

The Republican House tried to do this earlier in 2014, for the DACA program, passing a bill that would have prevented anyone new from signing up, and preventing current beneficiaries from renewing. Democrats controlled the Senate, so it didn't come to the floor there. Once Republicans take control of the Senate in the New Year, they could pass a similar bill — but Obama would almost certainly veto it.

Rather than a standalone bill, Congress could attach riders killing Obama's immigration programs to the annual appropriations bills. If Obama vetoed the bills (or if Senate Democrats filibustered them) then we'll have another government shutdown.

Another far right drone spouting far right propaganda that he heard from a far right media source.

Ironically enough his penis is bent far left.

That's mean. I talked to his wife. It's so small till it can only bend a little bit to the left.

Lawsuits are not going to get that schmuck out of office. We are doomed for another 2 years and whomever gets in office is going to have one hell of a mess to clean up...if they ever achieve that. Obama has and will do the best he can to destroy the USA while he is in there. Should be a law that presidents can be fired by vote. He needs to be FIRED. Immediately.

He can be fired. All you have to do is get the house to impeach him, and then get the Senate to find him guilty. Oh please impeach him. That would be the best Christmas present Obama and Democrats could ever receive.

SNIP:
View attachment 34233

Freedom Watch reported:

ALL of it here:

LOL

Congress probably will sue Obama over his executive order- and that will be a case that the courts will hear.

Arpaio is just looking for more time in front of microphone.
You're behind the times. Congress has already sued Obama.

Just exactly how do you think that will work out for them? Hillary will be president long before that case makes it to court.

other than sitting down with the Pres and working out a bipartisan solution to immigration, ANYTHING the RW idiots decide to do will take several years, and you're right, they'll be talking to President Clinton by then.

RUTROW ...

I'm sure this will have the same results as his, er, uh, "investigation" and resultant facts concerning Obama's true place of burff.

You desperate dummy RWs will fall for the dumbest crap.

:rofl:

They are completely dishonest and dumber than dog shit.

just HAD to insult dog shit didn't you?

I had to establish a baseline for Republican stupidity somewhere.

Oh look irony impaired far left programmed propaganda drones agreeing with each other, who would have thought that.

Seriously! Can't we just get one ID for all these far left drones?

I would like to sue Obama personally, just for the fact his health care fiasco cost me my job of 20 years. But then there is all this illegal alien filth, disguised as a immigration issue. The loss of quality of life, the adulteration of our national identity, let alone all the personal issues I have had that have been contaminated by illegal immigration, that goes back to Regan and the great amnesty of 86'. They say that repeating the same thing over again and expecting different results is a sign of insanity, What Obama is doing is proving he is insane, or just out of touch with facts and American History, take your pick. Not a good thing for a President.

Last edited:
Siete has surpassed all liberals on the board as the stupidest liberal. That btw is like being the shortest midget.

Dumb ass.

I'm sure this will have the same results as his, er, uh, "investigation" and resultant facts concerning Obama's true place of burff.

You desperate dummy RWs will fall for the dumbest crap.

:rofl:

They are completely dishonest and dumber than dog shit.

just HAD to insult dog shit didn't you?

I had to establish a baseline for Republican stupidity somewhere.

Oh look irony impaired far left programmed propaganda drones agreeing with each other, who would have thought that.

Seriously! Can't we just get one ID for all these far left drones?

Blah blah blah, blah, blah blah.........blah.

arpaioego.jpg

Ya know, most folks aren't lemmings. If a president is a fuck up and threatening our very way of life, we don't give a fuck WHAT political party he belongs to. A fuck up is a fuck up.

And back in the real world......

Rubbish, a LOT of people care ONLY about what party the president is from. Most people aren't lemmings? Nearly 127 million people voted for either a Republican and or Democrat president in 2012. I'd say that makes about 127 million lemmings. Not quite all the people who were eligible to vote, about 2 million voted for other people. But certainly seems to reach the "most" category.

Forum List

Back