"Sheriff Joe" Arpaio Loses........AGAIN!!!!!

You just demonstrated gaslighting -- by talking about riots when nothing in my comment mentioned the word riot......are you ashamed of the fact that Conservatives fantasizing about killing "illegals" is prevalent among your ilk?? So much so, that you had folks actually trying to make it policy??
I know of no one that supports killing. I have been shot in the leg three different times. I am still alive.

Anyhoo, since you need to deflect....let's talk about rioting.....I know you think the whole Jan 6th riot was a combination of a tourist visit mixed with a patriotic revolution as well as an Antifa black ops thing -- but imagine if the people who stormed the Capitol looked like this?? Same energy??

View attachment 680728
Are you gaslighting? or deflecting?

Never arrested. Ran for Democratic Central Committee Twice and won.

Arpaio is a sad little man who does not understand his hour upon the stage is no more. He thinks he is still relevent..he is not.
Ran for Democratic Central Committee Twice and won.

So you must really be a crook!
I know garbage men who have held that position.

I know of no one that supports killing. I have been shot in the leg three different times. I am still alive.
I didn't ask you if personally knew anyone that supports it

I just showed you evidence of ELECTED OFFICIALS proposing it....

Now, back to gaslighting....and you are openly doing it right now...

Pretending that right-wing ammosexuals don't opine daily about being able to shoot illegals is usually want inetellectual cowards do when they want to avoid a point....

Perhaps you should seek a dictionary....

Care to tell me where rioting was first brought up in a post that had ZERO TO DO WITH RIOTS?
care to tell me where January 6th was brought up?

Have you read my signature line?

"Biff" it was "in a book"

The book, by two New York Times journalists, says Mr Trump suggested extreme methods of deterring migrants from crossing the southern border.

Look at the source... NYT...
Remember Biff, they and WAPO got the Pulitzer Prize for the "Russian Collusion" that was proven to be a HOAX...

In a book...

Last edited:
Never arrested. Ran for Democratic Central Committee Twice and won.

Arpaio is a sad little man who does not understand his hour upon the stage is no more. He thinks he is still relevent..he is not.
What is really irrelevant is anything spouted by a left-wing DEMONRAT! We need more Arpaio's in law enforcement.

Forum List

Back