Sheriff Deputy Shot In Stomach By Illegal Immigrant

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Just moments ago. OMG! It has started sooner than I thought. Illegal Immigrant is the suspect.

CNN

Last edited:
CASA GRANDE, Ariz. -- Authorities in southern Arizona were searching Friday for a wounded deputy who radioed for help and said he had been shot with an AK-47 assault rifle in a remote desert area used by drug- and human-smugglers from Mexico.

The unidentified deputy called in to say he had encountered a group and been shot in the abdomen, Pinal County sheriff's Lt. Tammy Villar said.

Further details on the shooting were not immediately available.

FOXNews.com - Arizona Authorities Searching for Deputy Who was Shot in Desert

CASA GRANDE, Ariz. -- Authorities in southern Arizona were searching Friday for a wounded deputy who radioed for help and said he had been shot with an AK-47 assault rifle in a remote desert area used by drug- and human-smugglers from Mexico.

The unidentified deputy called in to say he had encountered a group and been shot in the abdomen, Pinal County sheriff's Lt. Tammy Villar said.

That poor guy, that's a horrible, painful way to die.

I wonder what percentage of illegals are employed ?
I'd say the vast majority. That means you assholes got EXACTLY what you voted for.
Hiring is voting too.

We need to do away with The Posse Comitatus Act within 5 miles of the border and post our military there at least they can return fire with equal ( actually much more) force. We have got to show these criminals that we are not playing patty cake with them.

Oh, I am so nervous over this. I don't know if the sheriff is dead, but the violence is just beginning. This time the law is on the books! But violence is violence. I just wish we had a ballsy prez. who would step in and do something, just as he had campaigned that he would secure the borders. All his promises are in my thread on the second or third page, as well as his voting record. Just FYI :)

Oh, I am so nervous over this. I don't know if the sheriff is dead, but the violence is just beginning. This time the law is on the books! But violence is violence. I just wish we had a ballsy prez. who would step in and do something, just as he had campaigned that he would secure the borders. All his promises are in my thread on the second or third page, as well as his voting record. Just FYI :)

Someone in this administration is missing a golden opportunity if they don't take advantage of this particular crisis. Are you listening Rahm??

He didn't dojack shit when Gov. Brewer asked him to help enforce and protect the borders..

We need to do away with The Posse Comitatus Act within 5 miles of the border and post our military there at least they can return fire with equal ( actually much more) force. We have got to show these criminals that we are not playing patty cake with them.

Totally agree. At least to the extent of having the military police the border and execute drug raids with the DEA. Local cops simply can't deal with international drug gangs. Its "No Country for Old Men" in real time. (picturing old Tommy Lee Jones with his little six-shooter)

Just moments ago. OMG! It has started sooner than I thought. Illegal Immigrant is the suspect.

CNN

You mess with their right to life they will mess with your right to life.

Aliens must learn what Afro-Americans had to do in order to get R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Make the gestapo think twice about unnecessarily stopping a vehicle.

I wonder what percentage of illegals are employed ?
I'd say the vast majority. That means you assholes got EXACTLY what you voted for.
Hiring is voting too.

well, if the vast majority are employed that means the fuckers broke more laws and stole somebody's identity asshole.

A gut shot usually ends fatal, especially with time running out before medical assistance.

Whoever supports a fenceless border needs a head examination. These cries of racism are insane.

I hope Az puts a fully armed guard of citizens at the border and guides those trying to get into this country to the proper offices to do so legally. I fully welcome legal immigrants. Learn the language and the history of our country and eventually become a citizen.

CNN

Kinda works out like that when the deputy was probably terrified of the crucifixion he would face for actually defending himself.

CNN

Kinda works out like that when the deputy was probably terrified of the crucifixion he would face for actually defending himself.

Yep, if the deputy had shot a drug runner, the left would be screaming for his resignation.

Forum List

Back