Sheriff Deputy Shot In Stomach By Illegal Immigrant

The spanish media gave this news about a one second report. Then immediately jumped on to the info regarding the protest marches due today. Does that constitute a country within a country???? Hmmmm.

I think it's time to cease using the term Illegal immigrant. These people are invaders.

it's an insurgency.. sorta.

That is another way of looking at the situation.. But in any case they come across the border to carry out their will(s) regardless of the Law they and their supporters still ignore. [And whatever law(s) they break is first coming here undocumented...the rest are just more charges against them whether working witout pernmits, drug trafficking...etc...]

Last edited:

Oh, I am so nervous over this. I don't know if the sheriff is dead, but the violence is just beginning. This time the law is on the books! But violence is violence. I just wish we had a ballsy prez. who would step in and do something, just as he had campaigned that he would secure the borders. All his promises are in my thread on the second or third page, as well as his voting record. Just FYI :)[/QUOTE]

You obviously do not live in Arizona and any border states, possible not even is the USA. They immigration enforcement law has been on the book for almost a hundred years and Arizona state, local and feds have been imforcing them. Arizona law is nothing new and neither is the illgeal aliens violence. My brother in Tucson carry guns.

Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) was made law in the United States in 1995 as a result of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). Section 287(g) authorizes the Federal Government to enter into agreements with state and local law enforcement agencies, permitting designated officers to perform immigration law enforcement functions, pursuant to a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), provided that the local law enforcement officers receive appropriate training and function under the supervision of sworn U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers. Under 287(g), ICE provides state and local law enforcement with the training and subsequent authorization to identify, process, and when appropriate, detain immigration offenders they encounter during their regular, daily law-enforcement activity.

Oh, I am so nervous over this. I don't know if the sheriff is dead, but the violence is just beginning. This time the law is on the books! But violence is violence. I just wish we had a ballsy prez. who would step in and do something, just as he had campaigned that he would secure the borders. All his promises are in my thread on the second or third page, as well as his voting record. Just FYI :)

You obviously do not live in Arizona and any border states, possible not even is the USA. They immigration enforcement law has been on the book for almost a hundred years and Arizona state, local and feds have been imforcing them. Arizona law is nothing new and neither is the illgeal aliens violence. My brother in Tucson carry guns.

Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) was made law in the United States in 1995 as a result of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). Section 287(g) authorizes the Federal Government to enter into agreements with state and local law enforcement agencies, permitting designated officers to perform immigration law enforcement functions, pursuant to a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), provided that the local law enforcement officers receive appropriate training and function under the supervision of sworn U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers. Under 287(g), ICE provides state and local law enforcement with the training and subsequent authorization to identify, process, and when appropriate, detain immigration offenders they encounter during their regular, daily law-enforcement activity.[/QUOTE]

My post meant to imply that the law is now being enforced by the state, since the feds won't do anything.

These protester are demanding "immigrant's rights" Don't they know they are illegal aliens and no "immgrants."

Just moments ago. OMG! It has started sooner than I thought. Illegal Immigrant is the suspect.

CNN

You mess with their right to life they will mess with your right to life.

Aliens must learn what Afro-Americans had to do in order to get R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Make the gestapo think twice about unnecessarily stopping a vehicle.

How does one "unnecessarily" stop drug and human traffickers?

Forum List

Back