Shepard Smith| |Trump Blames the Kkk and the Charlottesville over violence

I can't stand shep smith. He owes his job to being gay and flounces through every show to prove it.

Not much of a Shep fan but I do have to give him credit for his ability to cover a breaking news story, something fluid with few known facts yet but lots of speculations coming from various sources. He just seems to me to have the ability to sift through things and remind his audience much of what's being reported by others has yet to be confirmed.

On lots of issues though he's too liberal for me, but I couldn't care less that he's gay.

I can't stand shep smith. He owes his job to being gay and flounces through every show to prove it.

I always wondered what his job would be when they stopped covered car chases. Sheep Smith has always been a plonker. Only reason he is still there is because he put out for Ol'Roger when he as in a Bi-curious mood. Sheep will go the way of Megan a Kelly here soon.

I always wondered what his job would be when they stopped covered car chases. Sheep Smith has always been a plonker. Only reason he is still there is because he put out for Ol'Roger when he as in a Bi-curious mood. Sheep will go the way of Megan a Kelly here soon.

Always gives me a chuckle when people pretend they know celebrities and their private lives

Tipsycatlover
Crixus

C'mon - just admit you don't know any of that for fact.

As for the OP, the alt right, kkk, fascist nazis are responsible for their own actions. Yes, they have been egged on by the orange idiot, but they did it.

Shepard Smith is a Megyn Kelly wannabe. Fox Business Network (FBN) is a much better source of information.

Forum List

Back