Shep Smith comes out as gay. May have been in love with Ailes

I love how a guy "comes out" when everyone in the world already knew he was gay

Don't know the man, but will this interfere with his job?

They can get rid of him for any number of reasons, companies have ways around getting rid of people without a chance of lawsuit. They may just say his ratings have fallen and give him a job without the camera, who knows, they seem to be able to do whatever they want.

They can get rid of him for any number of reasons, companies have ways around getting rid of people without a chance of lawsuit. They may just say his ratings have fallen and give him a job without the camera, who knows, they seem to be able to do whatever they want.

Doesn't answer my question.

Fox now has a gay commentator. Or has had a closet gay.

Republicans and conservatives have to denounce Fox news, immediately, or they are hypocrites.

I knew Elton John and Freddie Mercury were gay. Never stopped enjoying their excellent contributions to the music world.

Why would Fox get rid of him?

For being gay?

Who fucking cares.

For being gay?

Who fucking cares.

I actually like him, what I was saying any large company can get rid of anyone they want, they have lawyers that tell them how to avoid lawsuits.

There are a number of gays that are Republican, dear.

Republicans and conservatives have to denounce Fox news, immediately, or they are hypocrites.

I knew Elton John and Freddie Mercury were gay. Never stopped enjoying their excellent contributions to the music world.

For being gay?

Who fucking cares.

I actually like him, what I was saying any large company can get rid of anyone they want, they have lawyers that tell them how to avoid lawsuits.
I agree.

If he loses his job over this then Fox will probably lose a much larger audience.

In the 21st century you would think that this would be irrelevant by now.

It would be like... OMG a black man is... well, black.

There are a number of gays that are Republican, dear.

Oh! Of course. I have one living under my roof.

I'm not a homophobe.

I love a little sarcasm to expose something that some have already known and most really don't care about.

Thank you captain obvious.
IMG_0362.JPG

Forum List

Back