Shelter In Place Saved up to 370 Thousand Lives

That is very good news. I just wish that we could have seen it to the point that it wasn't dangerous to reopen. I also wish that during that time we had made sure there was enough testing/contact tracing, the PPE and all other necessary supplies were at proper levels. We didn't. In fact trump had the testing showed down. Which was not a good thing to do.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

That is where my problem is. When wouldn't be too soon?

No matter when we 'reopened' there would be a spike in cases. No matter when. Next month, next year, next decade... when ever we opened, there would be a spike in cases.

So when would have been 'not too soon'?

Japan never closed. Sweden never closed. Certain states, like Florida and such, never closed.

See that's my issue. If we had waited until next July to reopen, there would have been a spike in cases, and people would have been screaming 'it's too soon!'.

Essentially we should stay in lock down until the country falls into civil war, or we all starve to death.

For people who claim to be "pro life", you people sure are upset that 370 thousand lives have been saved by the shelter in place orders.

I guess 130 thousand dead Americans isn't enough for all of you.

I'm sorry your blood lust isn't being satisfied enough for you.

You can always look to Texas, Arizona and Florida for high levels of dead people. Concentrate on that. I'm sure it will make you all warm and fuzzy to see all those needless deaths.

Republicans are the party of death.

We just had a guy shot and killed for not wearing a mask in California. A bus driver in France was killed because he demanded people wear masks. Suicide rates are spiking across the country.

And I don't see you demanding rioters and looters be jailed for not social distancing. But you have released criminals worried about Covid, who murdered.

Good thing they didn't put him to death. Who cares about the now innocent person killed, right?

You did that. Not us.

You are the party of death. You killed all those people, and nothing you say will change that.

And masks are not enough.

A standard N95 mask, seen through my microscope. The numbered scale is such that from one numbered tick to the next is 122 microns.

See that little red circle near 5.75 on the scale?

zPICT0001p1200.JPG

Here's that circle, close-up. See that small red dot inside the circle? That's 0.2 of a micron.

The #CoronaHoax2020 virus ranges in size from 0.05 to 0.2 of a micron, so that red dot represents the largest size of a #CornoaHoax virus.

zPICT0001pHQ200to800Sq.JPG

To believe that this mask can protect anyone from the#CoronaHoax virus is as dumb as believing that a chain-link fence can protect anyone from mosquitoes.

The so-called "shelter in place" didn't help the people in California. There were over three hundred thousand confirmed cases. The issue was that most healthy people had enough immunity so that they didn't die.

I'm about 99% sure that I was exposed to it in March/April, when my wife came ill with something that exactly matched the #CoronaHoax2020 symptoms, and was subsequently told by a doctor with whom she was finally able to get an online consultation that that was what she probably had. She's always getting sick from various flu-like ailments. It seems that her workplace is optimized for ensuring that if one worker comes in with something contagious, everyone will get it.

I used to rarely get sick, no matter what she brings home, but since my injury last September, it now seems that if she comes home with any illness, I end up getting it too. Between my weakened immune system, my age, and being diabetic, I'm considered “high risk”.

But when she came home with #CoronaHoax, and had to stay home, under quarantine, with me also stuck and home, still too disabled from my injury to go anywhere, I did not get sick from this illness. Not even a little. In fact, it seems I got a bit healthier during that time. Perhaps the #CoronaHoax virus was just strong enough against my immune system to kick it into greater activity, doing a better job of fighting off everything else.

And my wife's #CoronaHoax2020 illness was actually fairly mild, compared to most of the other illnesses that she routinely catches at work. The one symptom that seems to clearly distinguish the #CoronaHoax disease from other common forms of flu is shortness of breath. My wife definitely had that symptom, and, in fact, it seems to me that that was the most significant symptom that she was having. I have a gadget that they gave me in the hospital when I was taken there with a broken leg, that tests my lung capacity. Using that device, I verified that at no time during or after my wife's illness was my own lung capacity at all diminished. Through all of it, my lungs remained as strong as ever, and my wife's lungs seem to have fully recovered.

further, when the shelter in place was first proposed, it had nothing to do with saving any lives at all. It was about "Flattening the curve" and making sure that the health care system wasn't overstressed. Not stopping anyone from getting sick.

At that point, it was correctly assumed that as contagious as the #CoronaHoax2020 virus is believed to be, everyone is going to get it sooner or later. Everyone who is weak enough to suffer any serious harm from it, will suffer serious harm from it. Anyone who is weak enough to die from it, will die. Just as with every other flu outbreak that we get every year.

The point to “flattening the curve” was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed by a greatly-overestimated wave of people getting so sick from #CoronaHoax that they needed hospitalization. And it didn't happen. In the mean time, in anticipation of this nonexistent wave, hospitals were compelled to stop offering other care deemed “nonessential”, to make room for all the #CornoaHoax patients that they were told to expect, that never came. This has had, at the least, two serious adverse results…

• People have died, because they could not get medical procedures, deemed “nonessential”, that would have saved their lives.

…and…

• Hospitals depend on the revenues from all their medical procedures to keep them in business. As a result of turning down real business, to make room for business that never came, some hospitals have already failed economically, and had to go out of business, and quite a few others are in danger, now, of the same fate.
Again, if 85% of people are asystematic , then who are they protecting? Fauci said himself that is standard flu figures. Still waiting for a demofk to explain? If you want to wear a mask, why do I if I don’t care if I get it?

mall these virus experts in here and nothing

Last edited:
You gotta hand it to lefties, they create wonderful cliches to mask raw political power. Who could argue against a fairy tale expression like "shelter in place"? The Nazi's had a feel good catchy sign over their concentration camps "work sets you free" but they didn't mean it either.

Again, if 85% have no symptoms, why would one need a mask?

That’s zero logic

It makes sense if you understand that none of this was ever about protecting public health; that the entire #CoronaHoax2020 is about seizing and abusing political power, using fear and misinformation.
I know that. I want them to explain

Forum List

Back