(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Thanks for showing to the entire forum what a douchebag Stalinist you are.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, Stalin, anything else you'd care to hurl now that you're out of arguments?
You stopped arguing in your first post, jackass. Since then you've been hurling one ad hominem after the other.

The hypocrisy of leftwingers defies comprehension.

I'm still waiting on your explanation as to how the democratic party in the US had a role in this Sheffield University hissyfit of yours. Please so go on.

He didn't say they did.
More Reality America Show nonsense, the thread stands for all to review.
Yes it does. You have thoroughly disgraced yourself.

You're such a victim.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, Stalin, anything else you'd care to hurl now that you're out of arguments?
You stopped arguing in your first post, jackass. Since then you've been hurling one ad hominem after the other.

I'm still waiting on your explanation as to how the democratic party in the US had a role in this Sheffield University hissyfit of yours. Please so go on.
ROFL! What a moron. So you believe the people who implemented this policy might be Republicans?

Mueller is .
You never know. Deep state undercover work?

ROFL! What a moron. So you believe the people who implemented this policy might be Republicans. I didn't bring up the subject of the Dim party.
No, actually you did, and I would make the same argument about the Reps "doing" this thing that has your knickers in such a twist.
Are you seriously trying to tell us that Republicans may have done this?

You're pegging the stupid meter.

iu

ROFL! What a moron. So you believe the people who implemented this policy might be Republicans. I didn't bring up the subject of the Dim party.
No, actually you did, and I would make the same argument about the Reps "doing" this thing that has your knickers in such a twist.

iu

Try reading the post again slowly, are you daft?

iu
Smartest thing you have ever posted.

It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings - Keep The Faith ® The UK's Black and multi-ethnic Christian magazine

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Sheffield Students’ Union has banned white students from attending meetings for its new “anti-racism” policy.

The SU announced on Tuesday that it is shifting from a “non-racist to an actively anti-racist” stance.

But Sheffield SU bosses say “only black and minority ethnic students” will be allowed into meetings to share their views.

Those wishing to join two focus groups being held to discuss “how we can create an anti-racist Students’ Union” are promised on the sign-up form that the SU “really values hearing your experiences and ideas”.

However, a few paragraphs below, it states: “Please note that these sessions are only open to black and minority ethnic (BME) students.”

The Sheffield Tab understands that the policy change will involve the SU taking more active measures to confront racist language and actions.

It follows outcry over a Uni of Sheffield student throwing a banana at a black Hallam student during Varsity ice hockey in 2018.

Announcing the new policy on Tuesday, SU women’s officer Rosa Tully and welfare officer Beren Maddison said on Facebook that the focus groups, based in the Octagon, are “open to BME students only”.

“Sheffield Students’ Union want to make a change from being simply non-racist to actively anti-racist,” Tully’s post adds.

“To do so, we are enlisting a member of the National Union of Students to audit the Students Union to see what we can do better.

“However, we need your help to incorporate your ideas and experiences into our work. We are hosting two focus groups on the 14th of October, open to BME students only.”

Last month students at the Uni of Edinburgh sparked controversy for planning to hold an “anti-racism” event where white attendees were barred from asking questions.

University staff raised concerns after reading promo material for the conference, named Resisting Whiteness, which said: “We will not be giving the microphone to white people during the Q&As, not because we don’t think white people have anything to offer to the discussion but because we want to amplify the voices of people of colour.”

Sheffield SU and the NUS were both unavailable for comment when contacted by The Sheffield Tab on Tuesday afternoon.

You...you get that Sheffield University is in the UK, right? And that the UK doesn't use our Constitution?

But don't let a little thing like this occurring outside the US and having nothing to do with the 14th amendment get in the way of your panty shitting hysterics about 'licenses to hunt white people'.

You never have before.

Look, ya started a race bait thread. I'm american. Can't you handle your issues over there? Trying to get into school there?

It's not a race bait thread. If you cannot recognise the obvious problem with this you must be racist
I think he's just a dumbass.
If all you have is projection you'll fit right in as a libtard on this board.

He never made that claim.

Derp?

This leftard shit is ridiculous.

If you believe whites are evil and the cause of racism, you can't end racism without the participation of whites. So the more you restrict and discriminate against whites, the less likely you are to end racism.

It's hard to believe people are this stupid.
WHY do some white people get so frickin upset whenever black people have a meeting without them? Every goddamned time blacks want a chance to chew things over without having to be politically correct and talk about racism (probably on campus--so you gonna invite the racists, right?) someone starts a thread whining about it.
FFS.
The stupid people are the ones who buy all this "blacks are racist" bulloney.

This leftard shit is ridiculous.

If you believe whites are evil and the cause of racism, you can't end racism without the participation of whites. So the more you restrict and discriminate against whites, the less likely you are to end racism.

It's hard to believe people are this stupid.
WHY do some white people get so frickin upset whenever black people have a meeting without them? Every goddamned time blacks want a chance to chew things over without having to be politically correct and talk about racism (probably on campus--so you gonna invite the racists, right?) someone starts a thread whining about it.
FFS.
The stupid people are the ones who buy all this "blacks are racist" bulloney.

Black's can't be racists? Really?

Sure, blather on all ya want. I mean hell, how many have we invaded, how many are we in now, how many are we dropping bombs on now, how many nations are we occupying?

So you can't answer the question so you divert? Do you want a safe space?

Anyways, what happened at Sheffield University is happening in America. The point is that liberal "inclusion" excludes whites. Good job, liberals!

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix

More Reality America Show nonsense, the thread stands for all to review.

People will review that you are not addressing the issue.
There is no issue, I'm american, the brits can manage Britain.
Ummm, obviously they can't lol
Looka US.
^^^^^a product of us public schools clearly.

No matter how you read it you have a better chance comprehending your dogs barks.

Look, ya started a race bait thread. I'm american. Can't you handle your issues over there? Trying to get into school there?

It's not a race bait thread. If you cannot recognise the obvious problem with this you must be racist
I think he's just a dumbass.
If all you have is projection you'll fit right in as a libtard on this board.

He never made that claim.

Derp?
Whatever labels give your life meaning is fine with me pard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back