‘She Was Never Present when I Asked For A Pardon’

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent," he said. "The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

The former New York mayor then added, "Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one."

Could you repeat that last statement please Mr. Giuliani?

This isnt breaking news. There are threads on it already and it happened yesterday.
Dumbfuck
Rudy has spoken about this openly many times... This is just now becoming their chant. They threw everything at the wall with Cassidy and nothing stuck... In fact, they are wearing the crap as the fan blew it back on them. Making something out of nothing. The desperation and fear is mounting..

Rudy has spoken about this openly many times... This is just now becoming their chant. They threw everything at the wall with Cassidy and nothing stuck... In fact, they are wearing the crap as the fan blew it back on them. Making something out of nothing. The desperation and fear is mounting..
It's so kind of them to go to all this trouble to keep us entertained until the real shit hits the fan in November.

The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent," he said. "The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

The former New York mayor then added, "Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one."

Could you repeat that last statement please Mr. Giuliani?

How many Scotch and Soda's had Ghouli had when he opened his mouth?

Forum List

Back