Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
We had the mother of all threads on another forum, so I thought I'd ask the same question here. When women dress provocatively, are they "asking for it."

Attachments

• $rapist.jpg
    $rapist.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 100
As long as all appropriate areas are covered. If a woman is stupid enough to go into public with their tits or pussy showing, they are culpable in the results.

They may not have ask for it but they enabled it.

Depends, is dressing provocatively.......provoking? I mean if you have to describe the mode of dress that way, then I'd have to say it is provoking a response. You know, it's kind of like the kids with multi-colored spiked hair, multipule piercings and tattoos all over. They do something that draws attention to themselves and then they flip people off for paying attention.

No they are not, even if a woman is wearing just dental floss and a pair of stripper heels it doesn't give any man an excuse to just try and rape her.

Thats true as long as she stays where that attire is appropriate like the strip club. Rape is inexcusable no matter the situation or location, but our stripper knows where not to be with out her clothes.

Dressing like a slut is not asking for it. Getting off your head on alcohol or drugs is not asking for it. But, I have more sympathy for those who don't do these things and get raped. Woman should take responsibility for their actions as much as men.

No they are not, even if a woman is wearing just dental floss and a pair of stripper heels it doesn't give any man an excuse to just try and rape her.

Rape is never excusable. That being said, why would any women think that clothing herself in an overtly sexual way isn't going to send a message to guys that she "wants it". If I'm fishing, I don't put a coke bottle on my hook, I put something on it that is enticing to the fish. Dressing provocatively is enticing.

Rape is never excusable. That being said, why would any women think that clothing herself in an overtly sexual way isn't going to send a message to guys that she "wants it". If I'm fishing, I don't put a coke bottle on my hook, I put something on it that is enticing to the fish. Dressing provocatively is enticing.

I see your point dressing provocatively will get the attention of men but it doesn't give those men an excuse to attack or rape the woman.

As long as all appropriate areas are covered. If a woman is stupid enough to go into public with their tits or pussy showing, they are culpable in the results.

They may not have ask for it but they enabled it.

Yup. That's the answer we saw a whole lot on that other board.

sexualassault.jpg

That kind of thinking is very common in third world Middle Eastern countries and Africa.

Far too many children, little old ladies and nuns get raped for it to be about being 'provoked.'

The "she was asking for it" excuse is played out and is for primitive thinking, thats the kind of excuse people use alot in third world shit holes like Egypt and Pakistan when women are raped, we need to be above that kind of mentality here otherwise we really are no different than those third world shit holes. What makes the difference between countries is the mentality of the people alot of the times.

We had the mother of all threads on another forum, so I thought I'd ask the same question here. When women dress provocatively, are they "asking for it."

First off it depends on what you mean by "asking for it"

If you are dressed and act like a slut.... expect to be approached and treated (not assaulted) as such.

However.... that being said.... No amount of provocative clothing or actions is any cause to assault or rape.

When a woman is dressed like a slut and walking in a bad start part of town at 3 AM

I fail to see why people think she was raped.

The guy in reality was just fulfilling her fantasy. :cool:

First off it depends on what you mean by "asking for it"

If you are dressed and act like a slut.... expect to be approached and treated (not assaulted) as such.

However.... that being said.... No amount of provocative clothing or actions is any cause to assault or rape.

Women who dress like sluts will of course be hit on by men however those men have no right to put a hand on her unless she wants it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back