She Persisted: Kayleigh McEnany's Future Plans Are Revealed, and the Left's Meltdowns Are Hilarious

Here is a good one.

She also tried to defend Trump's lie that coronavirus affects "virtually nobody".

At a rally in Ohio, Trump said:

We now know the disease. We didn't know it. Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that's what it really affects, that's it. You know in some states, thousands of people... nobody young. Below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. But it affects virtually nobody.​

Whether or not Trump was purely referring to young people, this isn't true – and Trump knows it. As a reporter pointed out to McEnany, Trump acknowledged that young people can be affected by the virus while speaking to journalist Bob Woodward.

But rather than correcting Trump's erroneous claim, McEnany said:
The president is telling people the truth. ... You're taking the president out of context.​

Yep, read it. The only lies featured in your post and the article are lefty's. Thanks.

Last edited:
You know what the problem is with vast swaths of bold hey looka me text? It means you're an obnoxious fuck who thinks your own words are more important than everybody else's and the world revolves around Numero Uno. The OP rightly apologized for it. Not seeing yours.
:yapyapyapf:

Here is a good one.

She also tried to defend Trump's lie that coronavirus affects "virtually nobody".

We now know the disease. We didn't know it. Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that's what it really affects, that's it. You know in some states, thousands of people... nobody young. Below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. But it affects virtually nobody.​

Whether or not Trump was purely referring to young people, this isn't true – and Trump knows it. As a reporter pointed out to McEnany, Trump acknowledged that young people can be affected by the virus while speaking to journalist Bob Woodward.

The president is telling people the truth. ... You're taking the president out of context.​

Yep, read it. The only lies featured in your post and the article are lefty's. Thanks.

Steve Carlton does not post here.

Here is a good one.

Steve Carlton does not post here.

Thanks.

That's what they all do once they're kicked out of the White House. First the Bushites, now the Trumpists, all willing to do what they've been doing for years: Lie into a camera.
:yapyapyapf:

I take it you don't like my opinion? Come now, how can that be? Am I not all that is pure and right with this world?

You're stunningly pure and right with the world. Whatever was I thinking.

Fox hired this dumb fucking ape.... so the bar was basically laying on the ground...

Donna-Brazile-Go-to-Hell-Transcript-Fox-News.jpg

Here is a good one.

And that's why I don't usually bother to supply facts to crazy trump supporters. Reality means nothing to you.

I thought she worked as a contributor for FOX before Trump picked her, so she is just returning to the company she worked for..... like Kudlow, I saw him back on Fox again too????
No, she worked for CNN as a paid contributor

After Kudlow left his position as Director of the Economic Council, and other Govt roles, he worked at CNBC

Let's circle back to that, Mudwhistle! (LOL)

It begs the question...does Psaki "circle back" because she's generally clueless about numerous topics...or does she do that whenever someone asks a question that the Biden Administration doesn't want to answer? I lean towards the latter...

It begs the question...does Psaki "circle back" because she's generally clueless about numerous topics...or does she do that whenever someone asks a question that the Biden Administration doesn't want to answer? I lean towards the latter...
Most of the time...she cherry-picks the questions to be asked. She certainly "circled back" when she was asked about Biden Hunter in the first week of Biden's Administration. She avoided (there are plenty of sources to back this claim) the questions. She even got hostile at a few times when reporters asked her about Joe's involvement with Ukraine and his son Hunter.

Most of the time...she cherry-picks the questions to be asked. She certainly "circled back" when she was asked about Biden Hunter in the first week of Biden's Administration. She avoided (there are plenty of sources to back this claim) the questions. She even got hostile at a few times when reporters asked her about Joe's involvement with Ukraine and his son Hunter.
Psaki knows that the main stream media isn't going to press her on topics like Hunter Biden and what Joe knew about the deals his son was involved in. She knows she can "circle back"...which essentially means ignore any question they find awkward and the MSM will have their backs!

Oh hey "Barbie's First Day-Out" is back on TV...great.
I hate to break this to you, FFrench but the "Barbie" you're referring to is so much smarter than you it's laughable! You're an internet chat board's most clueless poster. She stood up in front of a hostile White House Press Corps that was out to "get" her every single briefing and more than held her own!

Forum List

Back