She Persisted: Kayleigh McEnany's Future Plans Are Revealed, and the Left's Meltdowns Are Hilarious

I doubt she will last long at Fox News. Fox News is too far left to let her talk.

Someone's definitely melting down here, and it's the OP. You can practically hear the screaming coming through your screen.

Hint: Writing everything in big bold fonts causes you to come across as a screaming kook.
:yapyapyapf:

How do you come across, Karen?

Where else could she go? Fox is the only place where if one of trump's bunch has to go there, they gotta take them.

Why did you feel the need to jump in and defend the screeching OP? Just why were you so threatened when the OP was laughed at?

Do you identify with the OP's meltdown, or is your pissy bitch act directed at me specifically?
:yapyapyapf:

I suppose you'd want them if I mentioned Trump's lies also?

I know all about his lies, but if you want to regale me again in the process, I'm all :popcorn: . Be sure to list her supposed lies and don't forget the links. Thanks.

Someone's definitely melting down here, and it's the OP. You can practically hear the screaming coming through your screen.

Hint: Writing everything in big bold fonts causes you to come across as a screaming kook.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to use bold type. Too late to change that now.... Think of it as a typo...

I know all about his lies, but if you want to regale me again in the process, I'm all :popcorn: . Be sure to list her supposed lies and don't forget the links. Thanks.
Will you need Vaseline to help?

EqRAxvZXYAYMT3L

Here is a good one.
She also tried to defend Trump's lie that coronavirus affects "virtually nobody".
At a rally in Ohio, Trump said:
We now know the disease. We didn't know it. Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that's what it really affects, that's it. You know in some states, thousands of people... nobody young. Below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. But it affects virtually nobody.
Whether or not Trump was purely referring to young people, this isn't true – and Trump knows it. As a reporter pointed out to McEnany, Trump acknowledged that young people can be affected by the virus while speaking to journalist Bob Woodward.
But rather than correcting Trump's erroneous claim, McEnany said:
The president is telling people the truth. ... You're taking the president out of context.

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to use bold type. Too late to change that now.... Think of it as a typo...

Never apologize to lefty, and there's nothing wrong with using bold in the OP of a thread. Screaming entails using all capital letters. Personally, I don't use bold like you did, but KAREN :auiqs.jpg: needs to get a life.

Here is a good one.
She also tried to defend Trump's lie that coronavirus affects "virtually nobody".
At a rally in Ohio, Trump said:
We now know the disease. We didn't know it. Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that's what it really affects, that's it. You know in some states, thousands of people... nobody young. Below the age of 18, like nobody. They have a strong immune system, who knows. But it affects virtually nobody.
Whether or not Trump was purely referring to young people, this isn't true – and Trump knows it. As a reporter pointed out to McEnany, Trump acknowledged that young people can be affected by the virus while speaking to journalist Bob Woodward.
But rather than correcting Trump's erroneous claim, McEnany said:
The president is telling people the truth. ... You're taking the president out of context.

On the other hand, hard as it is to believe there were times when she wasn't lying at all....

--- so why did she hypocritically 180?
We can't ask her as she's not here, but we can ask Cecilie1200 -- she did the same 180.

Never apologize to lefty, and there's nothing wrong with using bold in the OP of a thread. Screaming entails using all capital letters. Personally, I don't use bold like you did, but KAREN :auiqs.jpg: needs to get a life.

You know what the problem is with vast swaths of bold hey looka me text? It means you're an obnoxious fuck who thinks your own words are more important than everybody else's and the world revolves around Numero Uno. The OP rightly apologized for it. Not seeing yours.

Forum List

Back