She lied about lying about her lies

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
She's not the only liar out there, but she may be the best...

Clinton Lies About Lying About Her Lies

• "what I did was allowed"
  • "fully complied with every rule"
  • "there is no classified material"
  • "went above and beyond what I was requested to do."
  • "opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two."

All lies.

Then, Clinton falsely claimed Comey had verified the truthfulness of her public statements about the email controversy when he said he did not have any basis to charge her with lying to the FBI. Then she said that whopper was based on a misunderstanding, which clearly was not true. In other words, she lied about lying about her lies.

In for a penny, in for a pound I guess...

we could write a great country song about it.
don't forget she tries to tell the truth whenever she can.

Trump-losers, don't you understand by now that you've been fed lies about Clinton for decades now? Stupid lies, at that. Someone would have to have been a profoundly stupid person to have fallen for any of them. That means the Trump-losers fell hard for all of them.

Oh, enjoy losing, Trump-losers. The nation knows you're parroting lies about Clinton, you're going to lose big, and all you can do about that now is make more crybaby threads.

Trump-losers, don't you understand by now that you've been fed lies about Clinton for decades now? Stupid lies, at that. Someone would have to have been a profoundly stupid person to have fallen for any of them. That means the Trump-losers fell hard for all of them.

Oh, enjoy losing, Trump-losers. The nation knows you're parroting lies about Clinton, you're going to lose big, and all you can do about that now is make more crybaby threads.

So....those we're NOT lies?

Interesting.

Link?

1 x 'FALSE'

1 x 'PANTS ON FIRE'

4 x 'PINOCCHIOS'

...and that is just what she was given for lying about her lies....

...the SAME lies Libs on this board keep telling in her defense.

And ANOTHER lie, this time at her campaign rally in Florida last night...

“I know what happened not far from here at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators,” Clinton inaccurately stated.

At the time of the attack, however, then-Sen. Clinton was actually in Washington, D.C.

Okay, I'm going out a limb here to declare Shrillary the world's BEST liar.

Who agrees with me???

Pity the poor Trump-losers. They actually thought Comey's sleazy corruption would save them. And it turns out it had no effect at all, and now it's starting to backfire on them.

They're like Hitler in the bunker now, completely delusional, clinging to hope that some army that doesn't exist is going to arrive to save the day.

That's right, eflat, if you shriek even more hysterically about Clinton, people will start believing it. Really they will, so you keep that up. After all, nobody has ever heard claims like yours before, so it's completely original stuff.

564192149_blind_sheep_with_mask_on_xlarge.jpg

Pity the poor Trump-losers. They actually thought Comey's sleazy corruption would save them. And it turns out it had no effect at all, and now it's starting to backfire on them.

They're like Hitler in the bunker now, completely delusional, clinging to hope that some army that doesn't exist is going to arrive to save the day.

That's right, eflat, if you shriekeven more hysterically about Clinton, people will start believing it. Really they will, so you keep that up.

Truthmatters? Is that you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back