She is an American girl.....shooting 3 gun competitions...won't need to be worried about criminals as she goes through life.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Unlike women around most of the world, American women have the choice to arm themselves to protect themselves and their families....they are not subject to the whims of the male criminals who can run rampant in societies that take guns away from their people.....

This 16 year old girl shoots in 3 gun competitions......rifle, pistol and shotgun......

Anti-gun extremists want to take her guns away from her...especially that scary looking rifle......

Unlike women around most of the world, American women have the choice to arm themselves to protect themselves and their families....they are not subject to the whims of the male criminals who can run rampant in societies that take guns away from their people.....

This 16 year old girl shoots in 3 gun competitions......rifle, pistol and shotgun......

Anti-gun extremists want to take her guns away from her...especially that scary looking rifle......

It's nice to see a young lady that knows about firearms. Thanks for the post.

You could own a hundred guns and be skilled and proficient in each one. You could have a lifetime of experience shooting and in the blink of an eye, someone could get the drop on you or you could be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and you're dead. Even if you are armed. Proficiency with guns and being a sniper didn't help Chris Kyle.

Oh yeah, and outside of semi-automatic weapons and large mags, I don't see any reasonable person wanting to take away guns.
Again, just right wing masturbation and fear mongering.
Do those cherries taste good? :)

You could own a hundred guns and be skilled and proficient in each one. You could have a lifetime of experience shooting and in the blink of an eye, someone could get the drop on you or you could be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and you're dead. Even if you are armed. Proficiency with guns and being a sniper didn't help Chris Kyle.

Oh yeah, and outside of semi-automatic weapons and large mags, I don't see any reasonable person wanting to take away guns.
Again, just right wing masturbation and fear mongering.
Do those cherries taste good? :)

Oh yeah, and outside of semi-automatic weapons and large mags,

Yes...

LEFT wing masturbation.

My Israeli Facebook friend posted a picture of some Arab kids learning to shoot guns ... talk about outrage ... 10- or 12-year-olds learning to be terrorists ... many follow up posts from the other Israelis agreeing ... I couldn't help myself ... I pointed out this was common in the USA, except 10- or 12-years-old are usually responsible enough with guns they don't need adult supervision ... I live in town now and I do miss the sounds of gun fire on Saturday mornings ... God knows I love living in a place where guns are everyplace ...

Not just American girls ... meet the future Queen Consort of England:

7966034-6540705-image-a-125_1546206517605.jpg

See how the ammo belt emphasizes her feminine figure ... nothing screams "motherhood" louder than a 12 gauge shotgun ...

Are box magazines not that reliable with shotguns, er what? Look at that magazine! WTF?!

Forum List

Back