Shave your head?

OsteInmar

Aug 22, 2018
The men.
Simply, first cut your hair, then with a sharp blade, shave off the remnants. Then spread the cream.

In the USSR, men who had a "shaved head" were not accepted by public opinion. Since people believed that only soldiers of 18 years of age or criminals go so ...
In modern Russia, on the contrary, men shave their heads and believe that this is cool.

Why shave your head?

High speed, low drag... it’s efficient. You can do it yourself, making it free. You don’t have to go to a barber. And your hair can’t be pulled in a fight. Besides the women love it...

• Banned
Mmmmm ...
I'm an old man, that's why girls excite me very rarely, speed of movement is also ..
I also shave my head, because it is so convenient to work in the forest.
But I do not understand why the Lady likes men with a shaved head. This is really so.

And, if a man has a shaved head and a beard, then they consider him handsome.
Women are very strange.

Mmmmm ...
I'm an old man, that's why girls excite me very rarely, speed of movement is also ..
I also shave my head, because it is so convenient to work in the forest.
But I do not understand why the Lady likes men with a shaved head. This is really so.

And, if a man has a shaved head and a beard, then they consider him handsome.
Women are very strange.
Then date only men......... Problem solved.......

I have been shaving my head since May of 2000. It was very simple. I was getting ready to go to an award ceremony for my middle child. I had been losing my hair for a number of years, and was almost bald on top. Not a biggie to me. But the hair on the sides of my head was curling and sticking out. In other words, I was half bald and still having a bad hair day. I solved that problem right after the ceremony. I have not been to a barber or stylist in over 18 years. I have not spent money on shampoo, conditioner, or other hair products in the same time. I can wear a hat for half the day and not look funny.

And best of all, I can go from sound asleep to dressed and ready for work in 5 minutes flat.

I was unaware that women found a shaved head attractive until I shaved mine. Didn't take me long to enjoy it.

• Banned
I have been shaving my head since May of 2000. It was very simple. I was getting ready to go to an award ceremony for my middle child. I had been losing my hair for a number of years, and was almost bald on top. Not a biggie to me. But the hair on the sides of my head was curling and sticking out. In other words, I was half bald and still having a bad hair day. I solved that problem right after the ceremony. I have not been to a barber or stylist in over 18 years. I have not spent money on shampoo, conditioner, or other hair products in the same time. I can wear a hat for half the day and not look funny.

And best of all, I can go from sound asleep to dressed and ready for work in 5 minutes flat.

I was unaware that women found a shaved head attractive until I shaved mine. Didn't take me long to enjoy it.

You say that you started shaving your head when you lost your hair in the head.
This is correct, because you do not have another option.

But I say:
- I shave my head, even if I have good hair. It is necessary for me to work in the forest.
- Young people shave their heads to make them look
" cool"

I believe that this is Fashion.
But I do not like it, because the old people who grew up in the USSR understand this as a crime.
They are afraid.

But I say:
- I shave my head, even if I have good hair. It is necessary for me to work in the forest.
" cool"

But I do not like it, because the old people who grew up in the USSR understand this as a crime.
They are afraid.

If I knew how convenient it was, I would have kept it shaved from my days in the Navy.

• Banned

But I say:
" cool"

They are afraid.

If I knew how convenient it was, I would have kept it shaved from my days in the Navy.

I was in the troops of the Soviet Descent.
This is the 70-80s

We are too old with you, American ...

Why does working in a forest require a shaved head?

In the forest in summer, there are many mosquitoes, ticks, spiders.
If there is a lot of hair on the head, then they get there.
Working in the forest is a lot of sweat, hence dirt.

In winter, a hat is needed in the forest. If the hair is dirty, then the hat will be dirty and lose heat.

Therefore, you need to shave your head and put on a bandana.

Forum List

Back