Shaun King: People wouldn't be looting Target if George Floyd hadn't been murdered

I have to agree. Looting Target just makes everybody look bad, and does nothing to get justice for George Floyd, who deserves it. If anything, rioting makes it more difficult to get justice for George Floyd.
The looting doesn't make it more difficult to get justice -- if anything, it shines a bigger light on those in this world that are routinely oppressed!

This looting shows just how little the black community actually cares about the death of this man. They choose to use the cover of this controversy to make selfish smash, and grabs, seeking only self gain. Which will change nothing. Now if this mob had showed up at these officers homes and began taking their revenge you might see some immediate change in the way the police conduct themselves at the street level. Sending a message if you will... But no, instead they opt for typical angry black mob looting. And they wonder why nothing changes over the long run...

A savage resisting arrest who croaks from a heart attack or whatever, the cop's knee was on the savage's traps, the strongest part of the neck, contrary to idiot Hannity's (who has been training in MMA for almost a decade) - yawn - comments, exposes the DEMOCRAT underbelly. Democrats are generally low IQ savages. The evidence is clear. If you cannot breath, you cannot talk. Any honest EMS professional will tell you that.

Last edited:
I have to agree. Looting Target just makes everybody look bad, and does nothing to get justice for George Floyd, who deserves it. If anything, rioting makes it more difficult to get justice for George Floyd.
The looting doesn't make it more difficult to get justice -- if anything, it shines a bigger light on those in this world that are routinely oppressed!

Free TV's will bring social justice!

ee57c6f2a8c24e65825c4c174f82040e.jpg

Now if this mob had showed up at these officers homes and began taking their revenge you might see some immediate change in the way the police conduct themselves at the street level.

You'd see a lot of dead rioters.
Numbers count...You see Fnecco, fear only works for so long. And if a mob of hundreds showed up at one address bent on getting something. There is simply nothing you could do to stop it. And any heavy handed tactic employed in an attempt to do so would only swell the size of the mob. And this sense of invulnerability that you project in your post, and that many police suffer from would vanish like fog in the morning sun. And as a friendly reminder... Cops aren't the only ones who have guns. Just be grateful that for the most part the black community is more interested in stealing shit under the cover of this controversy, rather than seeking revenge.

Last edited:
Here's the problem I have with this reasoning:. Did Target kill George Floyd?
Do you have to get a free TV because a man was killed by a cop without reason?

If blacks cared about this man, they would stop voting for democrats........

But there is one point no one seems to be making. The City of Minneapolis has been governed exclusively by liberals for decades. The current mayor, Jacob Frey, who was quick to denounce his own police department, is a left-wing Democrat. The Minneapolis City Council consists of Democrats and Green Party members who think the Democrats are not radical enough. Under left-wing leadership, Minneapolis has been governed abysmally for a long time. Its police department is but one part of an incompetently governed city.

The issue isn’t actually one of race. The last Minneapolis Police Department killing that made international news was the shooting of Justine Damond (white) by Mohamed Noor (African-American) for no apparent reason. The MPD has long been troubled, and its current Chief is African-American. The issue isn’t racism, it is incompetence.

A rational person might ask: given that Minneapolis has been governed by liberal Democrats for decades, and is now a mess in a multitude of ways, including the fact that its police department has been involved in one fiasco after another, why don’t we try something different? Why don’t we go back to electing Republicans, as we did decades ago? When Republicans governed Minneapolis, it was generally regarded as a model city–prosperous, progressive and remarkably crime-free. Isn’t it time to draw the curtain on decades of failed leadership, exemplified by underqualified leftists like the current Boy Mayor, Jacob Frey?

What an irresponsible tweet. Now, what is this same voice going to say if Target pulls out of or reduces presence in “urban neighborhoods”? Looting makes no sense and accomplishes nothing. Ultimately, it hurts Black Communities further and results in unintended economic punishment.

If blacks cared about this man, they would stop voting for democrats........

But there is one point no one seems to be making. The City of Minneapolis has been governed exclusively by liberals for decades. The current mayor, Jacob Frey, who was quick to denounce his own police department, is a left-wing Democrat. The Minneapolis City Council consists of Democrats and Green Party members who think the Democrats are not radical enough. Under left-wing leadership, Minneapolis has been governed abysmally for a long time. Its police department is but one part of an incompetently governed city.

The issue isn’t actually one of race. The last Minneapolis Police Department killing that made international news was the shooting of Justine Damond (white) by Mohamed Noor (African-American) for no apparent reason. The MPD has long been troubled, and its current Chief is African-American. The issue isn’t racism, it is incompetence.

A rational person might ask: given that Minneapolis has been governed by liberal Democrats for decades, and is now a mess in a multitude of ways, including the fact that its police department has been involved in one fiasco after another, why don’t we try something different? Why don’t we go back to electing Republicans, as we did decades ago? When Republicans governed Minneapolis, it was generally regarded as a model city–prosperous, progressive and remarkably crime-free. Isn’t it time to draw the curtain on decades of failed leadership, exemplified by underqualified leftists like the current Boy Mayor, Jacob Frey?

Good observation. And this is what a community always gets when it forfeits its authority to a body politic. That body politic always seeks to grow its own power and authority; ultimately viewing itself less as an employee, and servant; and more like an authoritarian over a feifdom, in which the citizens are little more than serfs to be controlled. And that what one always gets when it votes for bigger government, Democrat policies.

Last edited:
What this shows is despite the election of President Trump, the USA has been infiltrated by politicans and government officials at all levels who hate the USA. Even if President Trump manages to drain the swamp in DC, the entire country with few exceptions is overridden with unqualified rats who have no business as police chiefs, as mayors, as attorney generals, as governors. And the democrats think the mail in thing combined with the fake pandemic thing can assure a corrupt, retarded idiot will win the next Presidential election... :p Meanwhile retarded, qu33rs have been hired by Twitter and Facebook, etc, to censor content.

I prefer to remember Minneapolis as the opening scene of the Mary Tyler Moore Show when Mary would throw her hat into the air.

Since then, some social conditions in that city and in our country have improved and some, sadly, have become worse.

Personally, I think that the United States of America will become an increasingly dysfunctional nation, but I hope that I am wrong.

look bad?? they are jackasses--just as bad as jackass criminal Floyd

Wait, Twitter censors comments about known vote fraud yet this guy can post validating incitement to loot stores?
I don't use twitter, so I ask : next to the like button, do they have a button to record tweets as biggest idiotic tweet?

Forum List

Back