Shaun King: People wouldn't be looting Target if George Floyd hadn't been murdered

Here's the problem I have with this reasoning:. Did Target kill George Floyd?
Do you have to get a free TV because a man was killed by a cop without reason?

It is a black tradition to loot stores when they feel they have been wronged even though the stores they loot had nothing to do with the initial incident

You just read my mind. Was thinking the same thing. If I were target, Id place armed guards at the front of the store entrance.

And it is a tradition of the white race baiting superlosers to justify it all.

I have to agree. Looting Target just makes everybody look bad, and does nothing to get justice for George Floyd, who deserves it. If anything, rioting makes it more difficult to get justice for George Floyd.
The looting doesn't make it more difficult to get justice -- if anything, it shines a bigger light on those in this world that are routinely oppressed!

This type of thinking is a cancer to the country and one of the big reasons why we're in the final stages of our republic.

No one is oppressed in the great country - but once the republic is over bunch will be, and that's if they are lucky enough to be alive.

That was the thinking of the poster I responded to. Not mine. No one is oppressed but its that poster's type of thinking that is a cancer to this country.

People wouldn't be looting Target if they didn't see it as an opportunity for free stuff. Book stores are safe, I'm sure.

Strange not one pair of work boots was taken from the looted Target

You beat me to it, lol

What this shows is despite the election of President Trump, the USA has been infiltrated by politicans and government officials at all levels who hate the USA. Even if President Trump manages to drain the swamp in DC, the entire country with few exceptions is overridden with unqualified rats who have no business as police chiefs, as mayors, as attorney generals, as governors. And the democrats think the mail in thing combined with the fake pandemic thing can assure a corrupt, retarded idiot will win the next Presidential election... :p Meanwhile retarded, qu33rs have been hired by Twitter and Facebook, etc, to censor content.

More Americans seem to be awakening to this reality. For over eight decades hardcore communists under the guise of enlightened liberal intelligentsia have been infiltrating our universities, Hollywood money machines, public schools, local government boards and councils, and most recently the big four tech companies. These "people" are not really Americans, not anymore. They despise all aspects of America from her history to her major religion, from our rights as Americans to seeing American civilization thrive and survive. Most unfortunately, they have won the hearts of millions of average Americans, convincing them to hate their own nation and desire its destruction. In truth, the only answer is to go to war against them. The only trouble with that? We are them and they are us. They are so imbedded in every aspect of our society that even surgically removing them like malignant tumors could bring down the rest of the nation.

Just wondering; why don't the looters raid Police Stations. Last i heard Target didn't have a police dept!!!

Greg

Lack of leadership, lack of organization, lack of planning, and lack of a clear objective. No cohesion, no discipline, and no organized supply chain.

The Organization Leadership President Trump told police he wanted to "see these thugs thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, thrown in rough... Please don't be too nice", Trump said that shortly after Freddie Grey was cuffed, thrown into the back of a paddy wagon & given a rough ride to death.

Last edited:
I have to agree. Looting Target just makes everybody look bad, and does nothing to get justice for George Floyd, who deserves it. If anything, rioting makes it more difficult to get justice for George Floyd.
The looting doesn't make it more difficult to get justice -- if anything, it shines a bigger light on those in this world that are routinely oppressed!
It makes me not want to get justice.

Floyd is already gone. Most of these ass wipes who are looting didn't even know him.

In fact, I bet some are glad he's dead so they can loot.

So he's dead, and you got your fucking TV.

There's your justice.

Don't you hate that?

Just wondering; why don't the looters raid Police Stations. Last i heard Target didn't have a police dept!!!

Greg

Lack of leadership, lack of organization, lack of planning, and lack of a clear objective. No cohesion, no discipline, and no organized supply chain.

The Organization Leadership President Trump told police he wanted to "see these thugs thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, thrown in rough... Please don't be too nice", Trump said that shortly after Freddie Grey was cuffed, thrown into the back of a paddy wagon & given a rough ride to death.

They should not have played so nice with the joggers terrorizing their community.

Floyd is already gone. Most of these ass wipes who are looting didn't even know him.

There's your justice.

Don't you hate that?

Some of the joggers have been willing to kill over a pair of shoes.

It is a low IQ individual who makes a "conscious" decision to steal because someone got killed. There is no excuse for that behavior, NONE.

Fuck Shawn King. Theft is theft. The proper way to do it is to destroy the business without stealing the merchandise. Otherwise you’re not protesters, you’re opportunistic thieves.

Free TV's will bring social justice!

View attachment 341903

I am 83 years old.

I have had some unpleasant encounters with young gentlemen of the ethnicity under discussion, but I have also met some people of said ethnicity who were the nicest people possible. And it is for them that I feel so sorry. It must be terrible constantly seeing on TV such images, which unfairly reflect badly on a whole group of people.

There's your justice.

Don't you hate that?

Exactly.

Numbers count...

You're right, they do. The number of people willing to take the largest flat screen they can carry from the local Target, knowing full well they won't be prosecuted is small. But, the number of people willing to go to someone's house with the intent to murder the inhabitants, knowing full well the full weight of the government will come down on them ... well, that number is significantly smaller still.
I agree. And until that changes, not much else will. This incident isn't the first, and it won't be the last.

Here's the thing. 80% of people or more go their entire life without having a negative encounter with police. Of those who do have a negative encounter, some think that encounter will go well if they violently resist the police.

When you go "hands on" with a police officer the chances that something bad could happen to you increases significantly.

I wasn't there, I didn't see what happened. I trust the system will fully evaluate what happened and assign blame / punishment as appropriate.
that's why you are USMB Member of the Year = COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you
actually here's the stats/facts from 2011:
--over 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
--
While most people who requested police assistance believed the officers were helpful, a larger percentage of persons reporting noncrime emergencies (93%) than persons reporting crimes or neighborhood disturbances (84%) thought the police were helpful. Similarly, a larger percentage of persons reporting noncrime emergencies (91%) than persons reporting crimes or neighborhood disturbances (82%) were satisfied with the police response.

.......so--we have about 250 blacks shot and killed by police per year--99% of them justified--SO, the cops are doing a GREAT job at NOT shooting dangerous jackass BLACK criminals
let's divide 30 million by 250
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

Forum List

Back