Sharpton out at MSNBC ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

Rev. Al Sharpton to lose daily show on MSNBC Atlanta Daily World

So what... I am willing to bet FNC devoted more time to Sharpton than MSNBC did...even with his show.

Wanna get rid of Sharpton...tell Fox to quit covering his silly ass.

Even if it is true, it's a little late for MSNBC to save it's reputation as a legit news service.

In a move that will make conservatives and extreme right-wingers rejoice, MSNBC is reportedly going to get rid of the left-wing programming and liberal hosts in light of their recent ratings slide and therefore will remove Rev. Al Sharpton from his nightly TV show slot.

Sharpton has had a successful run with “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” since 2011, but the exit of liberal firebrand Keith Olbermann to ESPN, along with the 6-month banishment of the iconic Brian Williams, has caused seismic quakes at the mothership network that the executives are still reeling from.

What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.

What would make me rejoice more, since there is no way short of having a lobotomy that I could have sat threw that "man's" show, would be if blacks began taking out their own garbage and refused to legitimate this "man" as a mouthpiece for the black community.
Incredulously, Bill Cosby receives more flak from black than this "man."

Incredulously, Bill Cosby receives more flak from black than this "man."

Pill Cosby

So what... I am willing to bet FNC devoted more time to Sharpton than MSNBC did...even with his show.

Wanna get rid of Sharpton...tell Fox to quit covering his silly ass.
Well, Fox is bit like Inside Edition, so their schtick is, in part, to feed the idiocy that America seeks as a means of understanding...absolutely nothing, really.

Blacks don't legitimize him....white people do.

That's why he's an Obama adviser?

Obama isn't the king of all black people either. Were Bushg's advisors the king of all white people. How about Clinton...did you revere his advisors?

Obama isn't the king of all black people either. Were Bushg's advisors the king of all white people. How about Clinton...did you revere his advisors?
I haven't noticed any black people rebuking him when he inserts himself in every event involving blacks and whites (like Ferguson, for example). I think he gets plenty of legitimization from blacks overall.

I haven't noticed any black people rebuking him when he inserts himself in every event involving blacks and whites (like Ferguson, for example). I think he gets plenty of legitimization from blacks overall.
HOw often do you watch BET, read JET or pay attention to black commentators outside of conservative outlets? FNC legtmizes the man...no one else. HOw many people watch MSNBC?

Guilty Liberal white people, that is.

Forum List

Back