Sharpton Makes Despicable Claim of Racism In Rick Perry Speech

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
alsharptonracecard.jpg

Al Sharpton took a doctored video and a false accusation by Ed Schultz and ran with it on his show on MSNBC. Breitbart.tv » NBC News Lets Sharpton’s False Racism Implication Against Perry Stand

Now, according to Al Sharpton, GOP politicians can't use the word 'Black' without being accused of racism.

He actually insinuated that the Black Cloud he mentioned was Obama, even though the doctored video has totally debunked....Sharpton still used it as an opportunity to throw out the race-card.

Al Sharpton​ did not retract, apologize or correct the statement he made yesterday implying racist motivations to presidential candidate Rick Perry​ on his show this evening. This despite the fact that Sharpton's own colleague at NBC News​, Ed Schultz, apologized for deceptively relating the comment Perry made about a "black cloud hanging over America" to President Obama. Sharpton made the same charge and NBC News has allowed it to stand.

I see desperation in the Dems when they have to stoop this low. They've done the same to Bush, Palin, and Bachmann. They make up some garbage, pass it around their constituents, and it doesn't really matter if it's even remotely the truth.

Rick Perry Black Cloud - Al Sharpton - Michael Steele | Mediaite

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all.

Dallas County officials spar over 'black hole' comment | City Hall Blog | dallasnews.com

[youtube]oc1zGRUPztc[/youtube]​

Last edited:
There is another thread on this.
Ed Schultz from MSNBC is apparently the root of this tape...the full tape shows Perry saying the "black cloud" hanging over America is the debt...Shultz clipped the beginning so Perry says Obama within seconds of saying black cloud and then cut the tape immediately after the word cloud...the next word Perry said was "debt".

Michael Moore couldn't have done it better himself.

Especially one telling a bold-faced lie.

Now you know why we don't listen to Obama. Not because he's black....but because he lies.

Of course you think he lies. He's black.

did i miss the big gitmo closing celebration?
:lol:

Now who is not telling the "whole" truth?

Remember when Obama was going to close Gitmo and Republicans ran a campaign of, "Obama wants to let terrorist go in your neighborhood? Obama wants to let terrorist go inside the United States". They had America freaking out with their lies. They even stopped a maximum security prison right here in Illinois with their lies.

You guys can't take responsibility for any rotten thing you do.

Fox News pushes GOP horror story of Obama setting Gitmo terrorists loose in U.S.

For thing, the Republican party is as dirty as turds. They can't own up to any rotten thing they do.

Worse, dumbfucks like Del sits in front of the Internet and can look this stuff up before he spews his bile. In my link is the actual Fox News Video saying Obama want's to "relocate" them here and give them money. Remember moron, it was YOU who displayed your ignorance. You who brought up this lie, not me. Now get down and kiss feet like Barton did to BP after the spill.

Of course you think he lies. He's black.

Remember when Obama was going to close Gitmo and Republicans ran a campaign of, "Obama wants to let terrorist go in your neighborhood? Obama wants to let terrorist go inside the United States". They had America freaking out with their lies. They even stopped a maximum security prison right here in Illinois with their lies.

Fox News pushes GOP horror story of Obama setting Gitmo terrorists loose in U.S.

For thing, the Republican party is as dirty as turds. They can't own up to any rotten thing they do.

Worse, dumbfucks like Del sits in front of the Internet and can look this stuff up before he spews his bile. In my link is the actual Fox News Video saying Obama want's to "relocate" them here and give them money. Remember moron, it was YOU who displayed your ignorance. You who brought up this like, not me. Now get down and kiss feet like Barton did to BP after the spill.

the only ignorance is yours infantile jedi, they had the numbers, they could have done any damn thing they wanted too and hey having holder the hapless declare he wanted the trial of KSM in NYC didn't help either, foot meet gun, shoot.

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all.

Dallas County officials spar over 'black hole' comment | City Hall Blog | dallasnews.com

[youtube]oc1zGRUPztc[/youtube]​

I thought you were kidding.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Sharpton isn't the brightest bulb in 4 pack and as we see..he is nothing but a repeating TOOL...gawd can Pmsnbc get any lower.

Worse, dumbfucks like Del sits in front of the Internet and can look this stuff up before he spews his bile. In my link is the actual Fox News Video saying Obama want's to "relocate" them here and give them money. Remember moron, it was YOU who displayed your ignorance. You who brought up this like, not me. Now get down and kiss feet like Barton did to BP after the spill.

the only ignorance is yours infantile jedi, they had the numbers, they could have done any damn thing they wanted too and hey having holder the hapless declare he wanted the trial of KSM in NYC didn't help either, foot meet gun, shoot.

Democrats, unlike Republicans, listen to the American people. Why do you think so many Republicans are running away from town halls? America want congress and the President to focus on jobs. Republicans won't let him.

Democrats, unlike Republicans, listen to the American people. Why do you think so many Republicans are running away from town halls? America want congress and the President to focus on jobs. Republicans won't let him.

:lol:wtf does that have to do with what I said and gitmo?

New Topics

Forum List

Back