Sharon

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
I'm sure you all know that Sharon has taken a turn for the worse, he now has kidney problems.
I'm sure more details will be out soon.

I'm sure you all know that Sharon has taken a turn for the worse, he now has kidney problems.
I think it's time to pull the plug on this great historical figure and national hero.

Both he and his family have suffered enough. That is probably what Sharon would have wanted.

I think it's time to pull the plug on this great historical figure and national hero.

Both he and his family have suffered enough. That is probably what Sharon would have wanted.

Maybe so but it's against Jewish law to do that actually

they might not be able to euthanize him but they can withhold further treatment and let nature take it course. They certainly are not going to put him on dialysis or put him on a list for a kidney transplant. It does not make medical sense if there is not reasonable expectation of life or him coming out of the coma "intact". There might be brain activity but after all this time is it more than just the stem reflex response?

they might not be able to euthanize him but they can withhold further treatment and let nature take it course. They certainly are not going to put him on dialysis or put him on a list for a kidney transplant. It does not make medical sense if there is not reasonable expectation of life or him coming out of the coma "intact". There might be brain activity but after all this time is it more than just the stem reflex response?

I'm just saying it's against Jewish law to pull the plug...If it were me I'd want it done

A very special place in Hell awaits war criminals like Ariel Sharon, I expect.

Robert Fisk writes: Israel's Prime Minister was a ruthless military commander responsible for one of the most shocking war crimes of the 20th century. "President George Bush acclaims Ariel Sharon as 'a man of peace', yet the blood that was shed at Sabra and Chatila remains a stain on the conscience of the Zionist nation. As Sharon lies stricken in his hospital bed, his political career over, how will history judge him?"

And Robert Fisk answers the question he has raised: "So it is as a war criminal that Sharon will be known forever in the Arab world, through much of the Western world, in fact - save, of course, for the craven men in the White House and the State Department and the Blair Cabinet - as well as many leftist Israelis. Sabra and Chatila was a crime against humanity. Its dead counted more than half the fatalities of the World Trade Centre attacks of 2001. "

Ariel Sharon

Last edited:

Robert Fisk writes: Israel's Prime Minister was a ruthless military commander responsible for one of the most shocking war crimes of the 20th century. "President George Bush acclaims Ariel Sharon as 'a man of peace', yet the blood that was shed at Sabra and Chatila remains a stain on the conscience of the Zionist nation. As Sharon lies stricken in his hospital bed, his political career over, how will history judge him?"

And Robert Fisk answers the question he has raised: "So it is as a war criminal that Sharon will be known forever in the Arab world, through much of the Western world, in fact - save, of course, for the craven men in the White House and the State Department and the Blair Cabinet - as well as many leftist Israelis. Sabra and Chatila was a crime against humanity. Its dead counted more than half the fatalities of the World Trade Centre attacks of 2001. "

Ariel Sharon

Now let's say there really is a Hell. Perhaps it is you who will find yourself there. After all, you make excuses for people who murder thousands and thousands of people. I sure hope you pack some light clothes because supposedly it is very, very hot down there. Maybe the devil will make you some sun tea to cool off at times because he knows Southern women who are his handmaidens just love that sun tea.

Ariel Sharon

Considering how livid he was when he was awaken and told, what Hobeika ordered was none of Sharon's planning.
It was an ongoing gun battle of 200 Lebanese against some 2000 palestinians fighters still in the camps surrounded by a population of more than 20,000 refugees.
Israels could not enter the camps to support or prevent what happened.
The number of dead now blamed is so widely exaggerated of confused with the thousands killed by syrians in the camp wars.
Sharon accepted the blame for not anticipating what might happen. He was not guilt of planning or permitting the five hundred deaths over two days. Most of those death were around the hospital were the fighters were heavily armed and fortified. More than a thousand fighter were rounded up and processed out from the race tract to join Arafat.
Most people outside Lebanon do not understand why or by whom things took place the way they did. Blaming Israelis too easy and misguided. What happened was twenty years of palestinian making.

Ariel Sharon

Considering how livid he was when he was awaken and told, what Hobeika ordered was none of Sharon's planning.
It was an ongoing gun battle of 200 Lebanese against some 2000 palestinians fighters still in the camps surrounded by a population of more than 20,000 refugees.
Israels could not enter the camps to support or prevent what happened.
The number of dead now blamed is so widely exaggerated of confused with the thousands killed by syrians in the camp wars.
Sharon accepted the blame for not anticipating what might happen. He was not guilt of planning or permitting the five hundred deaths over two days. Most of those death were around the hospital were the fighters were heavily armed and fortified. More than a thousand fighter were rounded up and processed out from the race tract to join Arafat.
Most people outside Lebanon do not understand why or by whom things took place the way they did. Blaming Israelis too easy and misguided. What happened was twenty years of palestinian making.

Naturally Mrs. Sherri would not post another Robert Fisk story.

Lebanon's dispossessed come home: Robert Fisk in Damour on the scars of an orgy of ethnic cleansing - World - News - The Independent

Nor will she post any sites to tell what happened in Damour.

The MASSACRE at DAMOUR, 1976 [Archive] - Israel Forum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwYo8kFZ0g]Palestinian and PLO crimes in Lebanon the Damour massacre ????? ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Palestinians Killed 40,000 Christians In Lebanon In 1976

Ariel Sharon

An AP report of 15 September 1982. "Defence Minister Ariel Sharon, in a statement, tied the killing [of the Phalangist leader Gemayel] to the PLO, saying: "It symbolises the terrorist murderousness of the PLO terrorist organisations and their supporters."

Then, a few hours later, Sharon sent the Phalange gunmen into the Palestinian camps.

He incited them to violence, and opened the doors to the camps Israel was guarding, he opened the doors for the Phalange to kill

Sharon inciting violence in Palestine 19 years later

"There are Israelis today with as much rage towards the Palestinians as the Phalange 19 years ago. And these are the same words I am hearing today, from the same man, about the same people. In September 2000, Ariel Sharon marched to the Muslim holy places - above the site of the Jewish Temple Mount - accompanied by about a thousand Israeli policemen. Within 24 hours, Israeli snipers opened fire with rifles on Palestinian protesters battling with police in the grounds of the seventh-century Dome of the Rock. At least four were killed and the head of the Israeli police, Yehuda Wilk, later confirmed that snipers had fired into the crowd when Palestinians "were felt to be endangering the lives of officers". Sixty-six Palestinians were wounded, most of them by rubber-coated steel bullets. The killings came almost exactly 10 years after armed Israeli police killed 19 Palestinian demonstrators and wounded another 140 in an incident at exactly the same spot, a slaughter that almost lost the United States its Arab support in the prelude to the 1991 Gulf War.

Ariel Sharon

Last edited:
Sharon killing families and civilians and children in Palestine

He praised a strike he ordered that killed 9 children

"The most terrible incident - praised by Sharon at the time as a "great success" - was the attack by Israel on Salah Shehada, a Hamas leader, which slaughtered nine children along with eight adults. Their names gave a frightful reality to this child carnage: 18-month-old Ayman Matar, three-year-old Mohamed Matar, five-year-old Diana Matar, four-year-old Sobhi Hweiti, six-year-old Mohamed Hweiti, 10-year-old Ala Matar, 15-year-old Iman Shehada, 17-year-old Maryam Matar. And Dina Matar. She was two months old. An Israeli air force pilot dropped a one-ton bomb on their homes from an American-made F-16 aircraft on 22 July 2002."

Ariel Sharon

Is a man who orders the killing of a 2 month old baby and then praises the act of killing human?

Last edited:
I expect there certainly is a special place in Hell reserved especially for baby killers like Ariel Sharon.

He will not be alone there.

Yes but I've seen hospitals euthanize patients all the time.

They just keep giving you morpheme for "pain" until your lungs fail. Or the family refuses to allow resuscitation.

Time for Sharon to burn?
Very "Christian" thing to say. I'm just wondering when you're going to stop pretending to be Christian just to gin up Jew hate. You realize non of your crap has ever worked. In fact, quite the opposite.

Forum List

Back