Sharing Interests

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I thought it would be fun to talk about what we do in RL that nourishes and sustains us as human beings.

I'm enrolled in the Embodied Life Mentorship Program with Russell Delman and Inner Relationship Focusing with Ann Weiser Cornell and Eugene Gendlin.

I'm also taking a class in Film as Art. We are exploring how history is reflected in film through the decades in the US and in Europe.

I like to read and to write.

How about you?

I love my pets, one dog and four cats. Working privately and working for the elementary school.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good for you. You sound like a fascinating fellow. Just the kind of guy I'd wanted to move closer to for a conversation.:lol:

I give up.
:lol:

OK. I am not going to share about my job, but that gives me great pleasure and satisfaction. I am passionate about my work.

I love spending time with my fiancee - we have great fun together and laugh a lot.

I love being there for my friends.

I sail when the weather permits.

I love the beach. I love the bay. I love the ocean.

I help a friend out quite a bit with his legal matters. It drives me nuts, but it is a reasonably good challenge.

I love reading the WaPo in the morning with my coffee. Nice quiet time.

My dog is a joy to me.

I like driving to new places around the area to explore because I am still relatively new to the area.

My wife is a talented water color artist. We go to lots of shows.

I don't talk about our sex life on line. I don't even mention it.

Everything we are, as lesbians, is sexualized to some straight people. Another poster called two lesbians holding hands "flaunting their sexuality".

Years ago, when I first started posting in forums, and there were other gay and lesbian posters, we would sometimes talk about sex. Not any more. Not at this forum.

Last edited:
Just so long as he keeps his fingers to himself, huh?

Who said I use my fingers? :eusa_eh:

medium_nose-picker.jpg

(Honest honey, she meant nothing to me!)

Last edited:
Okay, I like participating in reenacting and living history's, building and repairing things, computers at this point in my life (and the tread mill, it's broke). I'd also like to write but don't really know where to get started.

Forum List

Back