Shame If All Truckers Got the ChiCom Flu the Next Few Weeks

If many of the truckers in North America suddenly "get Covid" for a couple weeks, life is going to get spicy. I hope you've got some food storage.

Petty tyrant Trudeau is what happens when you push a leftist. To them you've got rights until they become inconvenient, then they'll lock your bank account for supporting badthink.

And for all the Moral Equivalence morons out there crying about how the right are hypocrites for rooting for these (actually peaceful protests so far) and condemning the burning of cities by democrats throwing temper tantrums... You guys changed the rules. Reap your whirlwind, Leftards.

Why would unvaccinated folks in close proximity to each other getting Covid in the middle of a pandemic make things 'spicy'?

I didn't know truckers were rolling in money such that they could weeks without a paycheck.
Its one of those things where the guy wants to do this on Saturday and around noon on the following Tuesday, he gets a call from the wife telling him to stop the foolishness. And usually that is that.

They're supposed to be coming to Washington DC some time. We'll see how it goes.

I thought they were going to stop the Superbowl. Real truckers are working not living some welfare supported meth induced MAGA dream.

This says far more about you than the guns.
I certainly says something about a Canadian's choice of guns. Most of them and brown and blueish.

The point is, black guns appeal to different sorts of people because in my opinion, the type and style of guns that are black, appeal to a more militaristic mindset.

That's just my opinion, that some won't agree with and some will agree with, but most won't feel comfortable acknowledging.

I certainly says something about a Canadian's choice of guns. Most of them and brown and blueish.
Fact remains: your statement says more about you than the guns.
The point is, black guns appeal to different sorts of people because in my opinion, the type and style of guns that are black, appeal to a more militaristic mindset.
If only you could provide support for that opinion - right?

If many of the truckers in North America suddenly "get Covid" for a couple weeks, life is going to get spicy. I hope you've got some food storage.

Petty tyrant Trudeau is what happens when you push a leftist. To them you've got rights until they become inconvenient, then they'll lock your bank account for supporting badthink.

And for all the Moral Equivalence morons out there crying about how the right are hypocrites for rooting for these (actually peaceful protests so far) and condemning the burning of cities by democrats throwing temper tantrums... You guys changed the rules. Reap your whirlwind, Leftards.
can u please give us a summary of what happened? I have not heard this story, to speak of.. In leftist run states, that's what happens... news blackout more/less... you have to search far and wide for non-fake news... (long story what I mean...)

thanks.. (also, I am asking you bc you and I agree on the state of the union condition)

The proof for your mindset is in your avatar and name together in my opinion.
If only you could provide support for that opinion - right?
Never mind the fact the M14 is a "brown and bluish" gun.

1645036371765.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back