Shadow people, just fleeting out the corner of your eyes? Me either.

Ever seen them?
I saw the shadow hat man once. I just figured that I was hallucinating because I was very busy and overworking myself pouring concrete and probably suffering from sleep deprivation. Maybe having a psychotic episode.

I was sitting in my Lay-Z-Boy recliner in the living room just relaxing after a hard days work and watching scary movies on TV and thought I saw him in my peripheral vision out of the corner of my eye.

It looked like he silently ran/floated though the kitchen and dining room into a bedroom. He was dressed all in black with a wide brimmed hat. That scared the shit out of me so I jumped out of the chair and ran after him.

I ran into that bedroom and there was nothing there. I looked in the closet and looked under the bed. I checked the windows and they were locked shut.

It's like the shadow hat man just disappeared into thin air. At the time it looked very real. I thought there was a creepy intruder in my home. In retrospect I was probably just hallucinating. But you never know.

Maybe shadow people are real.

Last edited:
After my last dog died there for a while I would "see" a quick glimpse of him every now and again. Always just a part, never the whole dog.

He was always underfoot for 10 years so it was just my mind playing tricks on me I guess....I got better. ;)
That reminds me of the last dog I had. Anytime I went into my office at home and got on the computer she would plow under the desk, curl up on my feet and keep them warm and cozy.

After she died I could swear that sometimes I still felt her laying on my feet under the desk.

Ever seen them?
No. Dolores Cannon says Shadow People are from another dimension. I believe she said our dimension is overlapping with another dimension and that is why some people see these Shadow People.

Forum List

Back