SHADOW GOV now in Operation Medical Care

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Somewhere in the current Government has come a new controls on the Medical care that normal Americans get. How is this done I don't have a clue. I do know the DEA, FDA and unknown entities have entered the area of medical care. Has anyone who has gone to the Doc has heard "Bring all of your meds with you". This is because the DEA acting on order from someone has become interested in how much Drugs you have in your possession and what kind of drugs you have been taking. The only information that I have been given is that they think that by restriction of the drugs that the street sale of them will dry up. Now if you buy that lie then quit reading. That is the only reason they will give and even the Doctors have very little info on just where this rule has come from. Makes me very nervous when the non medical branch of the government takes over Medical care in any manner....

Somewhere in the current Government has come a new controls on the Medical care that normal Americans get. How is this done I don't have a clue. I do know the DEA, FDA and unknown entities have entered the area of medical care. Has anyone who has gone to the Doc has heard "Bring all of your meds with you". This is because the DEA acting on order from someone has become interested in how much Drugs you have in your possession and what kind of drugs you have been taking. The only information that I have been given is that they think that by restriction of the drugs that the street sale of them will dry up. Now if you buy that lie then quit reading. That is the only reason they will give and even the Doctors have very little info on just where this rule has come from. Makes me very nervous when the non medical branch of the government takes over Medical care in any manner....

SHADOW GOV NOW IN OPERATION IN MEDICAL CARE.

Your thread title is all in capital letters, we don't allow thread titles in all capital letters, just so you know for next time.

Forum List

Back