Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

No, its a response to saying only white men who want to be men and who like boobs are the only ones with privilege.
From a societal perspective?

Or are you going to blather on about individuals again?

Things like this impact society and individuals, you can't separate one from the other.
Yes, you can. Because a discussion about a societal effect does not specifically refer to any individual.

The fact that you can't separate them is because of your own emotional fragility.

If it impacts an individual, it impacts an individual.

ignoring it just means you don't care about said individual or don't want to.
It does impact individuals, but it doesn’t say which individuals it impacts.

That’s the part that you can’t understand.

That's just doubletalk, trying to ignore the actual impacts of SJW type government interference.
It’s not double talk. It’s rather important distinction that fragility can’t understand.

Saying that a trend occurs, that a benefit occurs does not mean it applies to everyone in that population.

This isn’t about you, snowflake.

Ignoring the actual consequences of a given act at the micro to justify a "macro" rule or regulation is an SJW staple.
I’m willing to accept that teaching history make not make white ancestors look as good as you want.

If you snowflakes can’t handle that, it’s not my problem.

CRT isn't teaching history, it's taking Marxist class theory and applying it to race.
Gotcha. There never was any white supremacy in this country.

You know you can’t just slap “Marxist” in front of everything to make it sound scary. It’s lazy.

You snowflakes just want to whitewash history because you can’t accept that white people did some bad things.

CRT is saying white supremacy is the only thing in our history that matters, or will ever matter.

As for the Marxism:

Critical Race Theory’s Marxist Roots - Frontpagemag
It doesn’t. It’s pretty ridiculous to let your opponents define you. No one would do that.

The reason you don’t like it is because you don’t want to acknowledge what actually happened in this country. You want to whitewash it. After all, white men still control the country. Why wouldn’t they attempt to suppress their own past?

Snowflakes.

it does. It decides that white males who want to be males and like boobs are the "ruling class" of Marxist theory, and thus are by their nature, the only oppressor around.

everyone else is a permanent victim.

Your side is the one that likes to destroy history, not ours. Try again.
If you look at the power structure of the country in the last 200 years and don’t see that it’s been run, especially before now, that it’s almost exclusively wielded by straight white men, then you’re delusional.

If pointing out that the country has been run by straight white men offends you, then so be it.

You snowflakes can’t suppress history forever.

That was true for the entire world, not just the US.

CRT says that somehow I perpetually owe other people something for things I didn't do, and since I am under 50 really haven't benefitted from.

We aren't ignoring history, we are saying using CRT as revenge against us is bullshit.

CRT doesn't what a color blind society, it wants payback for perceived wrongs.
More white fragility. You just want to ignore history because it makes you uncomfortable.

We should be colorblind and ignore the effects of centuries of oppression. That’s what you want, right?

Snowflakes.

Who's ignoring history? I'm saying CRT is the wrong way to look at it.

So what you are looking for is revenge then?
Fine. Don’t believe CRT. Not my problem.

Why do you snowflakes need to suppress it?

Because it's an inherently racist way at looking at the past.

It makes White males who want to be males and like boobs the perpetual bad guy, for just being white males who want to be males and like boobs.
Snowflakes like yourself want to suppress any history that doesn’t paint white men as the saviors of the world.

Using the term wrong as usual. CRT isn't history, it's bullshitting about history through a Marxist racist lens.
Snowflakes?

Even you have to agree that you’re a snowflake here. Specifically because you’re trying to silence those whom have ideas that you don’t like.

Saying “it’s not history” is just your attempt at rewriting history. Cover up the past because you don’t like what happened. That’s how Stalin did it too.

The real question here is the government force. You are advocating government force in this instance, I am not.
“In this instance” is because this is an instance of people you identify with.

Why would you want government force to be used on your tribe?

Nah. You’re going to save government force to use against those who don’t think like you.

If that were true I would support them being able to deny point of sale goods or services as well, and I do not.

I draw the line at contracted, non nessasary, non timely, easily replaceable goods or services.

No, its a response to saying only white men who want to be men and who like boobs are the only ones with privilege.

Things like this impact society and individuals, you can't separate one from the other.
Yes, you can. Because a discussion about a societal effect does not specifically refer to any individual.

The fact that you can't separate them is because of your own emotional fragility.

That's just doubletalk, trying to ignore the actual impacts of SJW type government interference.
It’s not double talk. It’s rather important distinction that fragility can’t understand.

Saying that a trend occurs, that a benefit occurs does not mean it applies to everyone in that population.

Ignoring the actual consequences of a given act at the micro to justify a "macro" rule or regulation is an SJW staple.
I’m willing to accept that teaching history make not make white ancestors look as good as you want.

CRT isn't teaching history, it's taking Marxist class theory and applying it to race.

You know you can’t just slap “Marxist” in front of everything to make it sound scary. It’s lazy.

You snowflakes just want to whitewash history because you can’t accept that white people did some bad things.

CRT is saying white supremacy is the only thing in our history that matters, or will ever matter.

As for the Marxism:

It doesn’t. It’s pretty ridiculous to let your opponents define you. No one would do that.

The reason you don’t like it is because you don’t want to acknowledge what actually happened in this country. You want to whitewash it. After all, white men still control the country. Why wouldn’t they attempt to suppress their own past?

Snowflakes.

it does. It decides that white males who want to be males and like boobs are the "ruling class" of Marxist theory, and thus are by their nature, the only oppressor around.

If you look at the power structure of the country in the last 200 years and don’t see that it’s been run, especially before now, that it’s almost exclusively wielded by straight white men, then you’re delusional.

If pointing out that the country has been run by straight white men offends you, then so be it.

CRT says that somehow I perpetually owe other people something for things I didn't do, and since I am under 50 really haven't benefitted from.

We aren't ignoring history, we are saying using CRT as revenge against us is bullshit.

More white fragility. You just want to ignore history because it makes you uncomfortable.

We should be colorblind and ignore the effects of centuries of oppression. That’s what you want, right?

Snowflakes.

It makes White males who want to be males and like boobs the perpetual bad guy, for just being white males who want to be males and like boobs.
Snowflakes like yourself want to suppress any history that doesn’t paint white men as the saviors of the world.

Using the term wrong as usual. CRT isn't history, it's bullshitting about history through a Marxist racist lens.
Snowflakes?

Even you have to agree that you’re a snowflake here. Specifically because you’re trying to silence those whom have ideas that you don’t like.

Saying “it’s not history” is just your attempt at rewriting history. Cover up the past because you don’t like what happened. That’s how Stalin did it too.

Not at all. Is a school board denying White Power theory being taught at a school snowflake?

You can teach what CRT is, you shouldn't teach CRT being right.

The real question here is the government force. You are advocating government force in this instance, I am not.

Nah. You’re going to save government force to use against those who don’t think like you.

If that were true I would support them being able to deny point of sale goods or services as well, and I do not.

I draw the line at contracted, non nessasary, non timely, easily replaceable goods or services.
Ah, yet again falling back on a differentiation which doesn’t exist anywhere in any law, and which you said didn’t matter.

But let’s not trouble ourselves with that for now.

I find it convenient that you drew your line in a place which isn’t part of any controversy. And I’d wager that if it did become a controversy, that line would move.

Remember how conservatives cheered this lady?
1624372038489.jpeg

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Not at all. Is a school board denying White Power theory being taught at a school snowflake?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

Conservative snowflakes are trying to prevent CRY from being taught because like you they:

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it
3. Don’t want it to discussed.

Ah, yet again falling back on a differentiation which doesn’t exist anywhere in any law, and which you said didn’t matter.

But let’s not trouble ourselves with that for now.

I find it convenient that you drew your line in a place which isn’t part of any controversy. And I’d wager that if it did become a controversy, that line would move.

Remember how conservatives cheered this lady?
View attachment 504325

It's based on what is actually a PA and what is not.

You betting against my consistency would be a loser.

Who?

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

Conservative snowflakes are trying to prevent CRY from being taught because like you they:

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

No retreat, and you didn't answer my question.

CRT is just as racist as any White Power theory.

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

WTF is White Power theory?

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

I said any white power theory.

You really need the concepts of white power to be explained to you?

As we found out, it’s not what a PA is and isn’t. You already had to retreat from that point before. Why are you going back to it again so soon?

No retreat. You see clarification as a retreat.
Nah. You “clarified” your point into something else. Marty, you’re in a constant state of retreat, or more accurately motte and bailey defense. The topic is always shifting with you because you abandon a point to jump to something else you can defend more easily.

You can’t defend attempts at conservatives authoritarianism so you change the subject to a bakery which has nothing to do with the crux of the issue.

You claim that “SJWs” demand assimilation but can’t admit that they defend individuality which conservatives attack.

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

Is White Power “theory” that white people are superior to other races?

That’s racist.

There’s nothing racist about CRT. CRT says all people are equal and that sometimes people in charge use their power to preserve it for their group. If you deny that happens, you’re completely clueless.

As we found out, it’s not what a PA is and isn’t. You already had to retreat from that point before. Why are you going back to it again so soon?

No retreat. You see clarification as a retreat.
Nah. You “clarified” your point into something else. Marty, you’re in a constant state of retreat, or more accurately motte and bailey defense. The topic is always shifting with you because you abandon a point to jump to something else you can defend more easily.

You can’t defend attempts at conservatives authoritarianism so you change the subject to a bakery which has nothing to do with the crux of the issue.

You claim that “SJWs” demand assimilation but can’t admit that they defend individuality which conservatives attack.

If that's how you see it, your cognitive functioning is even lesser than I assumed.

It's all part of the same issue, SJW power grabs.

They defend the "rights" of groups over the individual, and only if those groups are the proper groups.

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

That’s racist.

There’s nothing racist about CRT. CRT says all people are equal and that sometimes people in charge use their power to preserve it for their group. If you deny that happens, you’re completely clueless.
Wherever I find civility and manners that is the power.

As for the Marxism:

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes.

Snowflakes?

Ah, the subtle retreat.

1. Don’t understand it
2. Are afraid of it

That’s racist.

CRT does not say all people are equal, it says some are oppressors by nature and the rest are permanent victims of said oppressors.

They defend the "rights" of groups over the individual, and only if those groups are the proper groups.
They don’t. They defend the rights of individuals to not conform to the group.

Jesus, you’re telling me the group that came up with 37 genders is conformist? You’re a joke.

They don’t. They defend the rights of individuals to not conform to the group.

Jesus, you’re telling me the group that came up with 37 genders is conformist? You’re a joke.

LOL, lefties are the most conforming people on the planet, "I different just like everybody else"

It's conforming to the idea that something that isn't malleable is very malleable.

It's conforming to the idea that if you don't believe in the 37 genders you are subhuman.

CRT does not say all people are equal, it says some are oppressors by nature and the rest are permanent victims of said oppressors.
That’s not true.

You know how the founding fathers all happened to be white men? And you know how they said all men are created equal and then set up a system that didn’t treat all men as equal, but rather put white men in charge of everything?

Wait, my bad. We aren’t supposed to talk about that. It’s “unAmerican” and the conservatives demand we shut up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back