Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

Mostly wishing for the violence they approve of from their own side to bite them in the ass.
I don’t wish for violence on anyone. I don’t approve of violence on anyone.

However, you have certainly done your fair of wishing violence on me. Haven’t you?

And yet you ignore actual physical violence from the left because it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's called baiting, and you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re using your own false narratives to justify your own violence wishes.

It’s disgusting. Trump has broken you people.

Leftist violence is a false narrative? Other leftists downplaying months of unrest and pumping up one day of unrest is a false narrative?

Not defending instances of leftist violence, but they're really minor incidents that placed no threat whatsoever to the constitutional republic ... unlike the attempt of a diselected President to stay in power by staging a coup on January 6th.

The former are a few street battles at worst, the latter could have easily ended more than 200 years of freedom and democracy in America.

There was no mechanism for those people in the capitol to actually overturn anything.

Meanwhile autonomous zones were established and people lived in fear with access to police and other services cut off.

It's amazing you downplaying actual damage to countless private properties and the seige of a federal courthouse for months.

For some reason, there was no police for quite a long time. Finally it came, IIRC because Pence ordered it despite Trump's explicit will.

It's pretty obvious that it was Trump's plan to let the situation get out of hand, then order the army in and by that, calling a state of emergency to prevent the transition of power from happening.

That's about what usually happened in such cases, like in the many coups in Europe before WW2, or in Latin America.

Guess America was just lucky, because the American army is a tad more patriotic (which means constitutional!) than Trump had hoped.

You didn't actually respond to any of my statements. Typical.

If you really believe what you typed, then you are a hopeless moron, and should help this planet by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

Well, I think most of what you say about "leftist violence" is fake news invented by your righty fake news propaganda machine.

What was not fake was the attempt of the diselected, Nazi supporting President of ending constitution, freedom and democracy in America by staging a coup to stay in power despite losing the election.

You're talking about some minor unrest, while refusing to acknowledge an attempted totalitarian takeover.

Lol, ignoring actual evidence, destroyed property, and damaged federal buildings because you at best don't care, and at worst support it.

Please tell me the actual mechanism the protest could have kept Trump in office, or even disrupted government services or the transition.

No false narrative. I said downplaying. One day of a protest that got out of hand is the end of the world to you, but months of lefty violence is ignored.
You first said support. Then you started walking it back.

Because fundamentally this is a dishonest argument. It doesn’t need to be honest, it just needs to convince someone like yourself that your desire for violence against others is justified.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Your still in a tizzy over one day of a protest getting out of hand while ignoring ongoing leftist violence.
Like I said. It’s not an honest argument. Not only is there a gulf between supporting and ignoring, but you accuse me of both falsely.

It doesn’t need to be an honest argument. You’re only trying to convince yourself.

The Jan 6th “protest” isn’t just an isolated incident. It’s just the most obvious manifestation of a shift away from democratic institutions for the purposes of maintenance of power. Our country is strong, but this does actually represent some threat to the nation’s health.

it is an incredibly isolated incident. 1 day. no actual impact to any government process.

Meanwhile idiots in Seattle and Portland took neighborhoods hostage for MONTHS.
Like I said. It’s only a manifestation of the underlying retreat from democratic ideals.

It didn’t spring into existence spontaneously and the retreat is still going on.

Says the person who supports government overreach into all aspects of people's lives.
All you have is hyperbole.

No false narrative. I said downplaying. One day of a protest that got out of hand is the end of the world to you, but months of lefty violence is ignored.

Because fundamentally this is a dishonest argument. It doesn’t need to be honest, it just needs to convince someone like yourself that your desire for violence against others is justified.

Your still in a tizzy over one day of a protest getting out of hand while ignoring ongoing leftist violence.
Like I said. It’s not an honest argument. Not only is there a gulf between supporting and ignoring, but you accuse me of both falsely.

It doesn’t need to be an honest argument. You’re only trying to convince yourself.

The Jan 6th “protest” isn’t just an isolated incident. It’s just the most obvious manifestation of a shift away from democratic institutions for the purposes of maintenance of power. Our country is strong, but this does actually represent some threat to the nation’s health.

it is an incredibly isolated incident. 1 day. no actual impact to any government process.

Like I said. It’s only a manifestation of the underlying retreat from democratic ideals.

It didn’t spring into existence spontaneously and the retreat is still going on.

Says the person who supports government overreach into all aspects of people's lives.

And all you have is not denying what I am accusing you of.

Mostly wishing for the violence they approve of from their own side to bite them in the ass.
I don’t wish for violence on anyone. I don’t approve of violence on anyone.

However, you have certainly done your fair of wishing violence on me. Haven’t you?

And yet you ignore actual physical violence from the left because it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's called baiting, and you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re using your own false narratives to justify your own violence wishes.

It’s disgusting. Trump has broken you people.

Leftist violence is a false narrative? Other leftists downplaying months of unrest and pumping up one day of unrest is a false narrative?

Not defending instances of leftist violence, but they're really minor incidents that placed no threat whatsoever to the constitutional republic ... unlike the attempt of a diselected President to stay in power by staging a coup on January 6th.

The former are a few street battles at worst, the latter could have easily ended more than 200 years of freedom and democracy in America.
That was a deep state Reichstag plot. Trump never told anyone to over run the Capitol building. The GOP was going to discuss mass election fraud on the house floor, then boom protestors running around the building protesting election fraud, and if you bring up election fraud then you automatically support over running the Capitol building. They were not prepared for Trump the first time they were ready for the 2nd go around. Hence see mass election fraud in precincts controlled by Dems.

Except that the lie about "election fraud" had no basis in reality whatsoever and was invented by Trump in the first place with the intention of creating the very situation that eventually happened.

He never had the plan to accept the result of free and fair elections. He wanted to stay in power, regardless of the result, which is why he spread this lie even before the election.

Trump filed lawsuits about election fraud, and in more than 60 cases, all kinds of courts, all independent, and people of all political colors, found that there just is no evidence whatsoever.

Don't you get it? What do you do when you are ruling a free country, but you are an autocrat who doesn't care about elections? You simply claim the elections are fraud. If you're lucky, enough useful idiots will believe it and you can stay in power, ending freedom in the process.

4o5ksk.jpg

What "lie", Biden Loon?

Do I really have to deny that I don’t want government into all aspects of people’s lives?

I would respond to serious accusations but you’re not being serious. Hyperbole isn’t serious.

Do I really have to deny that I don’t want government into all aspects of people’s lives?

I would respond to serious accusations but you’re not being serious. Hyperbole isn’t serious.

When you want the feds to determine the things you listed, that's what you want.

Way to be a butthurt wuss.
Nah. Just it’s nice when you reveal who you are.

Or who I project. That's what idiots like you never get. My persona changes based on who I am replying to.

Since I have zero respect for you and idiots like bertie, you get what you get.
You’re a troll. That’s not a projection. The very fact that you’re projecting it makes you a troll.

I troll YOU and morons like you. That's all you deserve.

Or who I project. That's what idiots like you never get. My persona changes based on who I am replying to.

You’re a troll. That’s not a projection. The very fact that you’re projecting it makes you a troll.

Yep. Fragile egos like yourself really get triggered when people challenge your beliefs.

Hence the trolling.

When you want the feds to determine the things you listed, that's what you want.
That doesn’t even make sense.

I don’t want the feds controlling who gets married. I’m just happy that the states aren’t allowed to present same sex couples from getting married.

Saying you want limited government, but supporting intrusive state government isn’t being very honest.

Yep. Fragile egos like yourself really get triggered when people challenge your beliefs.

Hence the trolling.

Responding with disdain is not being triggered. Try using the words right.

In Nazi Germany, "radicalized" people were reported?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.

And you got the relevant point of the analogy wrong. In Nazi Germany political dissidents were reported by their friends and Neighbors (who were later dubbed "collaborators") and rounded up. In the present context, "radicalized" means political dissident to the modern Leftist agenda.

I don’t want the feds controlling who gets married. I’m just happy that the states aren’t allowed to present same sex couples from getting married.

Saying you want limited government, but supporting intrusive state government isn’t being very honest.

That is the feds controlling who gets married. Even worse its a court doing it and not a legislature.

The decision should have just made States recognize any marriage license issued in another State just like they did before.

So Alabama wouldn't have to issue same sex marriage licenses, but they would have to recognize out of state ones like always.

When it comes to the 2nd amendment, your hypocrisy shows. In NYC you need to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 to just keep a revolver in your house. How is that not infringement?

In Nazi Germany, "radicalized" people were reported?

You got your history wrong. In Nazi Germany, radicalized people were provided with weapons and sent to Poland and Russia to slaughter civilians and gas Jews.

And you got the relevant point of the analogy wrong. In Nazi Germany political dissidents were reported by their friends and Neighbors (who were later dubbed "collaborators") and rounded up. In the present context, "extremist" means political dissident.
My point is, sometimes it's the radicalized extremists who seize power to end freedom. Before they do so, they are "extremists" who are for good reason under surveillance by the authorities of a free, constitional republic that has the balls to defend itself and keep its enemies from destroying it.

Hence the trolling.

I’d say you go well over disdain and into unhinged violent fantasy territory.

That’s definitely triggered behavior.

Hence the trolling.

I’d say you go well over disdain and into unhinged violent fantasy territory.

That’s definitely triggered behavior.

You would be wrong.

That is the feds controlling who gets married. Even worse its a court doing it and not a legislature.

The decision should have just made States recognize any marriage license issued in another State just like they did before.

So Alabama wouldn't have to issue same sex marriage licenses, but they would have to recognize out of state ones like always.

When it comes to the 2nd amendment, your hypocrisy shows. In NYC you need to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 to just keep a revolver in your house. How is that not infringement?
Allowing is not controlling.

Hypothetically if you want Alabama to determine that gay people can’t get married, and I don’t want them to have the power, between the two of us, I’m the one for a more limited government staying out of people’s business.

Allowing is not controlling.

Hypothetically if you want Alabama to determine that gay people can’t get married, and I don’t want them to have the power, between the two of us, I’m the one for a more limited government staying out of people’s business.

Forcing is controlling. The court forced Alabama to do something it didn't want to do.

Unless of course it's things like gun ownership keeping one's generated wealth and property rights.

Federal fiat is not limited government.

Forum List

Back