SGAPAC Organization

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This would be my Advertisement on American television, if I was granted permission from Great Britain, to colonize, settle and make a country out of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.

"Are you a Doctor, a Nurse, an LPN or a CNA ? Are you a Lawyer ? Are you a real estate broker or agent ?
Are you a Software designer ? Are you an Engineer ? Are you a Pilot ? Are you a Scientist ? are you a Military Veteran ?"

"If you are, and you are tired of being a severely small minority, living amongst degenerate nitwits who do nothing but resent success, and close themselves to Education, and push religion down everybody's throats, and put people at risk because of their behavior in public and make nothing but excuses, if you are tired of that, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands welcomes you, we invite you to come to us and share your great value with our community."

"We have the standard of living you'll like, and our governmental system is largely based on what your professional organizations advocate for."

:)

i would not think that judical.....depends on the drugs tommy is doing......you most likely will suffer more and longer on the alcohol

Forum List

Back