Sexuality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcd3XuQwDQQ]You Are The First, My Last, My Everything (Barry White) - YouTube[/ame]

You know you like it.

• Banned
Girls Next Door star Kendra Wilkinson appears in a lesbian sex tape that she is trying to block from publication after setting up a company to sell the tape.

Girls Next Door

I dunno about us all being adults one poster was complaining about the govt making him wear a bicycle helmet it seemed.

Shouldn't this be in the religion forum?

No doubt. Sex is politics, and religion is politics too.

Religion does seem to be the primary root cause for regulating sex.

Sexual deregulation is what we need!

But somehow I do not think the Tea Baggers support that deregulation?

They fight the deregulation of sexual orientatino in marriage.

Last edited:

Ya might want to run your anti-virus program(s). WOT identified that site as an known attack site when I clicked on the link.
Oh and all the other tests I've taken point strongly to me being a lesbian........ :eusa_whistle:

Mine too.

Fucking lesbians trying to infect us all! :eek: Bitches! :eek:

Disclaimer: the above comment is for comedic purposes only and should not be taken as serious.

At one site I was on we had a couple of posters that after a couple of years posting they admitted they had just turned 18.

You never know who you are really talking to.

338918974v1_480x480_Front_Color-Black_padToSquare-true.jpg

What are you saying, TM? We talk about violence, we talk about pedophila, we talk about corruption and we're not supposed to talk about healthy adult sexuality?

In answer to the question, "what do two women do in bed?" I recommend Jo Ann Loulan's books and this one: 101 sexual positions for lesbians

Lesbian Sex: 101 Lovemaking Positions - Google Books

Sky,
A point for clarification here; is this going to be a human sexuality forum, or just "Lesbianism 101"? Not that there's anything wrong with the latter; I'm sure I might pick up a helpful tip or two which can be, ah, "adapted"; but I don't want to hijack a lesbian thread with a convo about male-female sexuality.

Forum List

Back